• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Simon101l

1. S

FK2 FK2 75k/6year service costs

I think mine were done 2 years ago too. Whether they actually did something I'm not sure but I do know they ticked the "Inspect valve clearance" on my service sheet?
  2. S

Yup, seems extortionate that's why I hit the forums!
  3. S

Ah I see, thanks for the reply. The strange thing is the one quoting £920 is the one I've always used (they gave me a free service plan when I bought the car) so this is the first time I'll be paying for a service. Could it be they're trying to recover their costs back? Just seems like a huge...
  4. S

Hi, Does anyone know how much their 75k/6year service price from Honda? (FK2 Type R 2015) I've had a look around and one dealership is quoting £315 and another is quoting £920? I queried them on the price difference between the two dealerships and they mentioned the £920 is the one they follow...
  5. S

FK2 Fk2 Winter set help?

Since i have no clue with the washers and which way they go e.t.c :confused:... I've decided to go for the... MUGEN WHEEL NUTS AND LOCKING SET M14X1.5 (Designed for aftermarket wheels with 60 degree taper. A set of 16 (M14) wheel nuts (taper type) and 4 lock nuts. These will not fit original...
  6. S

FK2 Fk2 Winter set help?

Wow thank you for all of your inputs ! That's helped me so much. I've have been looking at the Tegiwa site and I've come across a set of nuts and lockers: (I think these should be okay to fit with the TD 1.3?) MUGEN WHEEL NUTS AND LOCKING SET M14X1.5 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R FK2 / FK8 17+ BLACK...
  7. S

FK2 Fk2 Winter set help?

Hello all, I'm new to the forums here (well posting that is) - I was hoping someone would be able to give me some advice or point me in the right direction for alloys / tyres?? Previously i have always bought tyres and wheel packages which come with fitting packs... However they didn't have the...
Back