• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Simon82

1. Simon82

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Awsome results dude! Interested to see how you get on with the charger on a daily basis. Been considering the rotrex for my FD2 for a while now just can't seem to bite the bullet and go for it.
  2. Simon82

The New Purchase...

Very nice! like the number plate!
  3. Simon82

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Coming along nicely Loxy, looking forward to seeing the results after the charger is mapped and what your thoughts are on it!
  4. Simon82

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Looking good Edy! :)
  5. Simon82

DC2 DB8 DC5 problem with dmsracing

Dixon Cheng is nothing but a Liar. This is EXACTLY the same thing that happened to me. he lied to me constantly about them saying there was a problem with the website then that the discs were out fo stock in Japan, then they were held up in customs etc etc. He's nothing but a crook in my opinion...
  6. Simon82

FD2 Quite possibly the best FD2 I have seen

Not too sure what you mean by that Drew?:smt017 Looking forward to getting the volks refurbed and on though :)
  7. Simon82

Cheers James looking forward to it!
  8. Simon82

Edy's DC5 Build up Thread..Carbon wrap page 10 !

Car is looking Awsome Edy! Glad to see you stuck with Honda!
  9. Simon82

Its quite a big mark and i did try to get it out but its there for good unfortunately so seemed like the logical choice! lol
  10. Simon82

Well its been a while since i last updated this thread, mostly due to work but thats not really a good excuse now is it!?! :-D Not a huge update but an update none the less! I bought a set of Mugen sill plates not long after i bought the car but ive only just got round to fitting them. I...
  11. Simon82

Well had another busy night last night. Managed to get the diffuser and quick shifter fitted which i shall come back to in a minute. Also had to remove the Feels spoiler as i really wasn't happy with the fit. Turns out i was right not to be happy with it as there are two mounting brackets...
  12. Simon82

taking a break after i have fitted everything that i have just now and just going to spend time tidying it up/ undersealing it and of course driving it! Got mugen front splitter coming and mugen assist meters coming soon so will get them on and that'll be it.............For now! :)
  13. Simon82

Cheers dude, its painted champ white to match the car so slightly different to yours! :)
  14. Simon82

Cheers for the comments guys! Give me a chance dude lol! Got it fitted tonight and i have to say i'm very pleased with it! Pics will be posted tomorrow!
  15. Simon82

Well its July and its update time! Some of the parts i ordered a few months back have started to appear so thought i had better get my finger out and make a start on getting the car up to scratch. This big beast arrived on Thursday :- In this box was my J's racing rear diffuser, J's...
Back