• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by simonjgillett

1. simonjgillett

Finally own a Type R

Cheers. Believe it or not initial plans are to keep her completely stock and just spend money on good maintenance. Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. simonjgillett

Finally own a Type R

Cheers, the paintwork isn't too bad at all for its age. My understanding is from March 2010 LSD was fitted as standard and this was registered in October 2010 so I'm assuming it's a post March 2010 build so should have the LSD [emoji106] Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. simonjgillett

Finally own a Type R

Thanks all, yes she seems a really good example. Only 52k miles and 2 previous owners each owning her for 5 years. Very clean inside and out IMHO so couldn't resist buying one any longer [emoji106] Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. simonjgillett

Finally own a Type R

Hi all, Having owned a 2007 Type S and a 2015 Civic Sport, a low mileage 2 owner unmolested 2010 Type R came up locally and I couldn't resist after a test drive. I've been a member on civinfo for years for my previous Civics but thought I'd join this forum now as well. Only had her 2 weeks...
Back