• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sixshot

1. Sixshot

Servicing question

Got a qoute from my local dealer and booked the car in last week and I paid £190 all in for the service, supplying my own oil and spark plugs so I was well pleased with that after hearing the quotes that some of you guys have been getting from other dealers. Unbelievable how much the prices can...
  2. Sixshot

24/3/7 Seano's ROTREX SS Prefacelift - Stolen again!!

Damn feckers! :evil: Glad to hear that everyone was alright but ****es me off how brazen they are becoming and seems to be happening all too often which is a worry. Hope they get caught and your car gets found soon. Fletch
  3. Sixshot

S2000 & NSX On my travels today....

Fantastic! :cool: See a Red NSX quite regularly on the A2, noise it makes is :twisted:
  4. Sixshot

Car stolen

Thats unbelievable! :shock: Sorry to hear that mate. Always take my keys with me wherever I go even if I ain't going to be driving the car.
  5. Sixshot

My Mugen Integra Type R

Mugen'd DC5, fantastic example mate 8)
  6. Sixshot

My CTR stolen

Sorry to hear about that mate, can only imagine how you feel seeing your car amongst others being there one night and when you wake up it's gone! But like everyone else says, at least everyone was unharmed. They must really have known what they were doing if they were able to leave virtually...
  7. Sixshot

Spec 2 v T1R

Ditto that, no offence taken mate 8)
  8. Sixshot

Spec 2 v T1R

I'm using Yoko's & they've covered about 10,000 miles now & still going strong. I rate them quite highly, sidewall is harder than the Toyo's but not as much as that of the Bridgestones. Toyo's are the one's to go for in the wet, though the Yoko's are pretty good too. In dry conditions...
  9. Sixshot

some pics of my new TypeR...

Very neat and tidy. Enjoy. 8)
  10. Sixshot

Returning 2 CTR

Welcome back mate 8) That's a good piece of business you did there, the plan worked out alot better than you had imagined! :wink:
  11. Sixshot

Mugen DC5 *updated 22/12/06*

You are spoiling us :P Very stunning & a fantastic job you're doing.
Back