• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SK-R

1. SK-R

215 or 225 Tyres Ep3 Type R

I had 215 on mine, felt great. 225 prob too big tbh
  2. SK-R

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

Couldn't agree more. New cars just simply lack soul, as cringe as that may sound to some, it's true. No driver involvement, more disconnected than ever, heavier, filled with tech that you mostly do not need, and on top of that they cost a lot more (like for like models). OP, lovely EP3, if I...
  3. SK-R

Seeking advice from other Type-R owners.

It's an old car and bound to have issues/imperfections, however that example does not sound loved to me and will cost you a decent penny to bring up to scratch. That's without even considering the cost of a decent respray either. I'd personally walk and find one from an owners club/fb group that...
  4. SK-R

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Some great work going on here mate, I like where it's going! Keep it up :)
  5. SK-R

2019 Supra GTS

Gotta love the shot of it in the mud haha, properly used! :)
  6. SK-R

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

Am I going mad or is this thread on Cutters forum as well? :) Lovely car bud, now has the brakes to match its looks.
  7. SK-R

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

I'm definitely ready for this story :)
  8. SK-R

EP3 TYPE R COSMIC GREY

Awesome thread Deano, gotta love an OEM+ restoration of an EP3. Car looks lovely, in the best colour (imo) as well. I did something similar to mine a few years back, they are great cars to work on. So simple compared to all the modern stuff :) Whats next?
  9. SK-R

2002 JDM EP3 - Championship White

Congrats man, have the prices on these also gone mental now?
  10. SK-R

Cosmic Grey 2005 EP3 Civic Type R

Whats up with front left camber?
  11. SK-R

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

That's some good progress on this mate, I really miss my DC2 and would love a JDM 98' spec one. Sadly they along with DC5s are silly money now.
  12. SK-R

FK8 2023 Type R first pics in a simpler camo

That is true, it seems a lot of brands we used to praise and love have now been watered down. Right now I wouldn't be buying any used car, the market is trash and people are in for a shock when the bubble bursts and their recently leased 35k used car is now worth 10k less, as it was pre-covid.
  13. SK-R

The first car was used (10k miles or so) and the second was brand new. Had to reject both of various issues, basically related to QC and dealers unable to work on them properly. Post #32 onwards in my thread on here lists some of my journey with those problems, have a read...
  14. SK-R

As someone who owned 2x i30Ns, just don't... The dealer network is not there to support the type of product they sell. They have been selling eco sh*tboxes for donkey's years and treat people with N cars just the same. The cars themselves are good but I'd wait for the right Type R if I was you.
  15. SK-R

My FD2! RedH88

Looks great man, you getting a replacement wheel or a new set of wheels altogether?
Back