• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by sleazoid

1. S

RM01A Exhaust

But please try to adjust the bracket to a proper postion, see if they can fit on your car perfectly. The bracket should be difficult to being bent. If you confirm that is bent, I will claim the TNT for some money back. CHeers.
  2. S

RM01A Exhaust

Omg,I just looked at your pics carefully, It looks with some serious problem. But Im 100% sure the bracket was not bent before I sent out. I think there were some problems during the delivery. I will contact the TNT company tomorrow see what they can do. If the bracket can not be used anymore...
  3. S

Yes, of course, but please make sure you would come, I will hold it for you then.

Yes, of course, but please make sure you would come, I will hold it for you then.
  4. S

S2000 GT100 Edition

Is this a AP2 model with F22C? Very nice, go for AMUSE Style mate.
  5. S

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

Ye, Im going to buy a JDM STI or a EVO FQ320. 4WD TURBO FTW~ By the way, how do you feel about this car?
  6. S

My white 2005 Impreza Sti **Fujitsubo exhaust update pg4**

yo man, this is what I am getting for. Is this a PPP model?
  7. S

HOnda Dealer Service questions?

Have you tired to bring the part wiith you and let them do it?
  8. S

HOnda Dealer Service questions?

1. what engine oil and Spark Plug do they use for the EP3? 2. If I change the engine oil and spark plug myself at few days before the date I went to dealer.(just for the dealer stamp) would they still change the same thing or just leave it as what I did? or say is it possible to provide the...
  9. S

My Evo IX FQ340

ep3 killer. haha
  10. S

My 2002 CW DC5

was that a GTi? do you mind me asking the price of insurance you get?
  11. S

sfs hose on gm

What is the benifit from SFS hose? apart from its looking. Im thinking whether I should get one for my GruppeM
  12. S

jacko123s NHB CTR,**Bonnet on page 4**

very nice mate, whats next?
  13. S

Gruppe M noise?

I paid 440 from a member in another forum, I think theres one still on sale now, you can have a look. there you are: http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=201818
  14. S

Gruppe M noise?

very nice and clean on your bay mate, does the E-tech work well?
Back