• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by smirob

1. smirob

My New Cars

Stunning cars mate :smt023
  2. smirob

LeeH's DC5 at long last!! inc mods.

Some greats mods there, really like the Alpine stereo and defi gauges. There positioned perfect on the dc5
  3. smirob

My Black Gold 182

Love black cars and you clio looks mint :D shame its french :lol:
  4. smirob

My New DC2

looks like its back up for sale http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1998-HONDA-INTEGRA-DC2-TYPE-R-Vtec-DOHC_W0QQitemZ130141568743QQihZ003QQcategoryZ18206QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :eek: has happened to that poor teg :evil:
  5. smirob

Newbies DC5

very nice, love them in black
  6. smirob

DC2 DB8 DC5 big DC5 trouble

I had something similar in my dc2 today where i tried to start my car and it wouldnt. Just no clicking or anything. Locked the doors then was going back inside the house but remembered this so tried again, then it started. Felt a bit of a noob:D
  7. smirob

HELP stuck baffle

Will give that ago, cheers
  8. smirob

HELP stuck baffle

Tried fitting my baffle which was a little tight for a longish journey. When i got home the next day i couldnt get it out and still cant know. Any ideas how to get it out? there's no nut holding it in but it seems completely tight and wedged in! Any ideas to get it out? Its on a Tanabe SMR...
  9. smirob

antz teg

When was the oil and oil filter last changed?
  10. smirob

Anyone else seen this?

Love the JDM front end, yellow looks V.nice, thought those seats would be hell to clean
  11. smirob

What to look for?? Going to buy

Cheers mate, still got things i want to change and mod. But thats the whole point of owning one :D
  12. smirob

What to look for?? Going to buy

I now own a lovely 2000 Red DC2 with 68k, AEM Induction, DC s/s Manifold, Full Tanabe SMR Exhaust system with decat, Vtec controller, Aftermarket camshafts with cam gears to suit.
  13. smirob

Restoring Red to its best

Cheers really need to get one of those pc's anyone got cleaning methods by hand:p
  14. smirob

Restoring Red to its best

Wondering what products you guys use with your Honda's and that to bring the best out of the red? to hide any fading? and which products give you the best finish?
  15. smirob

Gearbox

Nope i've got a nice 2000 X reg ukdm dc2 with AEM induction kit, DC s/s manifold with s/s exhaust system and decat. I also have a Vtec controller. It did have a starting problem, which i picked up on quickly. It was due to it having the wrong fuel filter, a pop to honda and the right one has...
Back