• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by snapper

1. snapper

FN2 Fn2 fog lights smashed-warranty issue?

its difficult tot rell but their isn't any damage on the surround at all which is some good news. Just going to send some photos over to the dealer as well, will let you know the feedback.
  2. snapper

FN2 Fn2 fog lights smashed-warranty issue?

Just wondered if anyone can shed any light on fog lights on the type r. On Monday I had my grill and bottom skirt changed for a new one by my Honda dealer, I have just noticed today (Saturday) that my fogs are both smashed, wondered if it was vandals or just bad luck but after looking on another...
  3. snapper

Milltek fn2?

No, should not be a problem, checked with my dealer who I cover work for. The Milltek has a lifetime warranty. Look forward to seeing you on the 19th June
  4. snapper

Milltek fn2?

Its quite sedate, still more noticeable then the standard one but not over the top at all.
  5. snapper

Milltek fn2?

No it just burbles along, if you give Brad a call at AMD 01708 861287 mention that you have spoken to me, i'm not on commission LOL but it will be of use to him as I had mentioned about the forum. I am putting together a Kent meet (see future events) on June 19th, if you can make it then you can...
  6. snapper

Milltek fn2?

Just had mine fitted with a high gain Milltek exhaust by AMD Essex, sounds awesome and provides much smoother acceleration, they do a low gain version but didn't see the point of spending all that money for something that doesn't sound any different too the standard one. Definitely worth the...
  7. snapper

Hoe your well, just wanted to let you know that I have posted a date Saturday June 19th for a...

Hoe your well, just wanted to let you know that I have posted a date Saturday June 19th for a Kent meet. If we use Stop 24 off the M20 as a meeting point at 11am we can then go off for a coastal run grab some lunch. Can you make the date?
  8. snapper

Just wanted to let you know that I have posted a date Saturday June 19th for a Kent meet. If we...

Just wanted to let you know that I have posted a date Saturday June 19th for a Kent meet. If we use Stop 24 off the M20 as a meeting point at 11am we can then go off for a coastal run grab some lunch. Can you make the date?
  9. snapper

Just wanted to let you know that I have posted a date Saturday June 19th for a Kent meet. If we...

Just wanted to let you know that I have posted a date Saturday June 19th for a Kent meet. If we use Stop 24 off the M20 as a meeting point at 11am we can then go off for a coastal run grab some lunch. Can you make the date?
  10. snapper

Good to meet up with you on Monday, please find a link to my photo gallery. Let me know if you...

Good to meet up with you on Monday, please find a link to my photo gallery. Let me know if you would like any prints. Will post a date this week for a Kent meet. http://gallery.me.com/jasondoddphotography/102814
  11. snapper

Good to meet up with you last Monday, link below from the BHP photos, I will post a date this...

Good to meet up with you last Monday, link below from the BHP photos, I will post a date this week for a Kent meet over the next month or two, be good if we can meet up once a month. http://gallery.me.com/jasondoddphotography/102814
  12. snapper

Milltek exhaust

Milltek Just reputation and quality, I did consider the hks system but it was more expensive and didn't have a lot of feedback on the forums
  13. snapper

Milltek exhaust

I will get my mate to drive by in the car, I am fully insured just in case he veers towards me!
  14. snapper

Milltek exhaust

Yes! Will make sure my hands a bit more stable when recording it though! Not too sure how the AEM filter compares to the Pipercross?
  15. snapper

Milltek exhaust

It is all fitted now and uses the existing tailpipes, Iw as due to have the pipercross filter fitted but pipercross sent an EP3 one instead! The exhaust sounds awesome, quite subtle low down until you creep towards 4000rpm, the service at ADM was excellent as they kept me updated on the delivery...
Back