• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Solly

1. Solly

CTR-T

2. Solly

Dropping weight

Composite panels too ;) I don't think im 'far' off the 1000kg mark
  3. Solly

CTR-T

Two pics of the motor from the weekend -
  4. Solly

CTR-T

Did a track day at blyton with a mate in an R26R Sunday, awesome day, itching to book another now. Some pics of the day - And remember kids -
  5. Solly

CTR-T

Cheers fella, and its one of the few braces I've seen the bolts to all 3 strut bolts! PITA to fit though!
  6. Solly

CTR-T

cheers fella, headlights are really marmite but they serve a purpose :)
  7. Solly

CTR-T

New strut brace fitted eventually! Had to relocate the reservoir to fit it though, such a PITA!
  8. Solly

CTR-T

Went to the fast show at santa pod this weekend, waste of bloody time :lol: Anyway, few pics before after a cleaning session with a mate - Few from the convoy down - And at the show -
  9. Solly

CTR-T

Been a while since i updated this scaffolding - Cage all primer'd Will stop any surface rust before i get chance to paint it Seat removed to fit the new battery - New battery fitted - Much smaller that the standard one, but weighs so much more :\ Finally...
  10. Solly

my dc2 blog

Ah fair enough, they should be more than up to the job anyway :D
  11. Solly

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Looks epic! :o
  12. Solly

my dc2 blog

Looks awesome on the track. You get you brake issue sorted in the end with the Hi-Specs?
  13. Solly

CTR-T

I gotz torqs to do it :D
  14. Solly

CTR-T

So i can pull my caravan
  15. Solly

CTR-T

Just realised its been ages since i updated this! Its back on the road now Mot passed with no advisories! All taxed and road legal now, ready for the Cage fitting :D also bought this - New daily :) scoop fitted into headlights Latest pic of how it looks side on :)...
Back