• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sonic

1. Sonic

14 DAY CANCELLATION WARNING - sky insurance :(

A Senior manager at sky contacted me today and said sorry for the mix up between the original manager and me, he said common sense said that im a loyal customer and now we have come to a agreement. i will say this apart from my moan and gripe about the cancellation sky insurance was the cheapest...
  2. Sonic

Ombudsman doesnt agree so will keep you all posted because i did state that i was led to believe if i cancelled after the 14days :) this what would apply and toda doesnt even state the FSA Guide line that are within the ICOBS 7.2.3 06/01/2008
  3. Sonic

Hi ollie Yes ive pm'd you Not sure you can help as your manager clive upset me and didnt help one bit so ive contacted the ombudsman so unless a suitable solution im with them, just feel a pratt because ive recomended these for years and this my return?:(
  4. Sonic

Thanks frank, I was set up on monthly direct debit which i cancelled straight away and havent even paid one payment yet :) I will contact ombudsman tommorrow :)
  5. Sonic

Me too but im monthly payments so no refund they wont money from me :( I think someone on here read there toga and its saying they can charge from the outset not after 14days which i was led to believe :(
  6. Sonic

Thanks mate letter going with my cover note recorded tommorrow :)
  7. Sonic

A Warning to all on renewals if possible/pending sale of your cars or cancellations In my paticular case my insurance is with sky and my finance premium first and the covernote is chaucer. i wanted to cancel my insurance and sky said i am liable for all kinds of charges inc 25% of the policy and...
  8. Sonic

CH1 ATR.org is down, again ?

:smt045 Agree :)
  9. Sonic

CH1 ATR.org is down, again ?

Tried just at 02:20 and still down?Didnt know if my works firewall or ed on site? :(
Back