• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by soopahfly

1. S

EP3 Headlight Project

I've been looking at doing this. Is the H1 to H4 loom plug and play?
  2. S

Looking at buying an Accord 2.2 I-CDTI, anyone had one?

I had one, Timing chain snapped on the M1. Chucked loads of money at it to get it fixed, never ran again in my ownership. Too many problems with that engine IMO. The Clutch/Flywheel is an expensive job, exhaust manifolds are known for cracking. Can be picky about filters. The garage I used...
  3. S

Common Civic Faults

Alarm is an easy fix. I slackened the bolt underneath the rear sensor just enough to be able to move the aerial on the roof slightly. Spray Dry Motorcycle chain lube under there and tighten the bolt. It will stop water getting through.
  4. S

BLOODY KNOCKING!!!!

It's driving me mad! I've replaced all the front wishbone bushes with poly's, arb bushes are poly, new moog drop links, front and rear engine mounts are inserted, the level of knocks are reducing but the main one I'm after is still plaguing me. Here is a vid...
  5. S

White Shifter Caps

Does anyone have a technique for tightening up these bushes? It's the cap between the shifter and the cables. I'm trying to take up the slop out of the shifter. Otherwise, can someone who has a nice tight shifter measure the caps with a caliper so I can see if I can make some out of nylon...
  6. S

EP3 Facelift front end

If you sell the pre facelift bumper, I'm interested. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Back