• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Spartan123

1. S

EP3 Where to go for undersealing the car? Sorting the Rust (around london)

Depends on how bad the rust is, they won't be able to tell until they see it. If it's just sealing, you may be looking at around £300 ish but if it needs welding and the rust goes deeper then i am not sure.
  2. S

EP3 EP3 LPG Conversion

Starting this thread to keep everyone in the loop regarding my upcoming LPG conversion. This is purely for anyone that searches and want to know why someone sane would convert their type r Reasons for Upgrade - Fuel costs: Currently I am getting 22/24 mpg,(adventurous driving), with the...
  3. S

EP3 OEM Cat replacement with React Catalytic Converter

Been in touch with Powerflow I been quoted the follwin £460 for a Catback system with a silenced B pipe : Want a super silent system that is about 30% louder than stock To Fit the Cat: £80 per hour, if they're doing the whole exhaust at the same time, i dont see why it'll take longer than...
  4. S

TGM in Fleet sorted my car They're a busy bunch so you will need to book with them and then probably leave your car with them for a while, depending on how bad it is. Their bodyshop will sort out welding as well.
  5. S

EP3 OEM Cat replacement with React Catalytic Converter

Hi Guys I am looking to get my OEM cat replaced with React Catalytic Converter, Do I need to source any additional parts (Gasket, fitting kit) before I take it to the garage? How much should I expect a garage to pay for replacing the CAT? Any advice will be appreciated.
  6. S

EP3 Looking for where I stand with my car - MOT failure due to to rust (advice please)

Cheers guys, I just gotta accept the fact that there is not much i can do Hopefully i wont lose too much money from all this.
  7. S

EP3 Looking for where I stand with my car - MOT failure due to to rust (advice please)

Thanks Wilmo I should have paid more attention to the MOT and nitty gritty stuff behind it, i thought having a good detailed chat with an owner who's owned it for about 3-4 years will clear things up. I knew these car had rust issues (my 01 accord had rust issue but not severe) thus the reason...
  8. S

Hi Guys I bought my car from a private seller back in April (end of April) its a 2004 EP3 with 74k miles, standard edition. I paid £5500, I wanted to have a car that had no issues thus the reason for paying the top end of the market value. When I purchased it, i'd asked the owner...
  9. S

EP3 Question for prem edition owners: Are front windows tinted?

On a premier edition, are the front windows tinted from the factory?
  10. S

Where can i go to get the Ep3 undersealed and sort some of the rust out? how much this will cost
  11. S

EP3 Rear of the car doesnt feel tight around corners

Good point, I haven't actually checked the pressure. I just didn't think a slight pressure difference will cause anything.
  12. S

Thanks Mate, Will have a look on ebay for the Meyles. Correct me if i am wrong the, The Meyle HD stuff comes with all the bushes, is there a significant improvement in terms of OEM vs meyle vs Superpro Having a look on ebay, i found some super pro bushes - is this the right one ...
  13. S

Thanks mate, much appreciated Had a look on ebay for a JDM one and found the below,is this correct? Also do i need replace the drop links as well...
  14. S

Ta, my car is standard height. should straight forward then. if i do need to replace the bushes and anti roll bar, Could i replace it with the JDM one and some poly bushes? Is that what the folks on here go for ? Thanks again for the prompt reply :)
Back