• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Spike85

1. Spike85

Springs : Eibach Pro Vs Spoon Progressive Vs OEM for DC5

Oh I no Chris, wasn’t sure if it was just an eibach spring thing. And crow555 I’ve replaced the rear shocks with brand new standard ones and it still does it. There only 3 weeks old. Normal driving it’s perfect just on sharp jolts.
  2. Spike85

Springs : Eibach Pro Vs Spoon Progressive Vs OEM for DC5

I’ve noticed eibachs on the fn2 give a slight clunk in the rear when dropping off sharp speed bumps or similar. My mate runs eibach on fn2 and has the same. Apart from new rear axle bushes everything else is new.
  3. Spike85

Matt's JDM EP3

Awesome car :) Love um
  4. Spike85

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

looks stunning
  5. Spike85

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Pulled my finger out today and got the Lower Engine and Gearbox mount fitted. Along with the rear axle support bush and the front anti Roll bar bushes both by Hardrace. Great How-to from Musegroove made it a lot easier to do the engine mounts, only thing I did different is I didnt remove the...
  6. Spike85

EP3 Ep3 caliper colour

I went gun metal , kept them more oem that way. But I do like abit of colour :) and certainly better than rust as said above.
  7. Spike85

Keep the Rage 19's or not

No prob , cheers anyway bud
  8. Spike85

Yeah don't blame you mate. Just don't fancy another tyre outlay just yet :) Shame as always liked the rages
  9. Spike85

Only tyres putting me off sorry bud. One thing I'm a little anal on is decent tyres. All mine have 7mm , rainsport 3s , not expensive tyres but good wet grip and daily use.
  10. Spike85

What the tyres like. I am so tempted.
  11. Spike85

I love the rages , and have 18s :) but not sure I could do it. have had them refurbished and new tyres.
  12. Spike85

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

I replaced the cat with a standard unit as mine had corroded and I got a mint second hand one for £20 :) you can buy sockets for rounded or corroded nuts and they work really well.
  13. Spike85

Cosmic grey EP3 from Slovenia

Brilliant work.
  14. Spike85

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Great Job :)
  15. Spike85

Civic Type R #2 Fn2 GT :)

Thank you. really enjoy driving the car now. few bushes to replace then it will be mainly keeping it as Tidy as possible.
Back