• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SpooneR

1. SpooneR

How much would this bodywork damage cost to repair?

Looking for a ballpark figure as thinking about buying the car. Otherwise, is there a product I can use that will make it less prominent?
  2. SpooneR

EP3 How to adjust rear wiper blade?

At the moment it's sitting on the boot lid rather than the glass. I'm guessing I need to loosen the bolt to adjust? but can't figure out how to remove the plastic covering :confused: Did search first but couldn't find anything.
  3. SpooneR

n/s hand brake cable sticking

Im in Bedford. TGM is closer, but still 76 miles away. Somewhere closer would be nice. :P Ok will look into that, cheers for the advice mate.
  4. SpooneR

n/s hand brake cable sticking

Hi all, My EP3 failed it's MOT today on the n/s hand brake cable recording little or no effort. Honda have quoted me £333.85 to supply and fit a new one, which i thought was quite pricey. Just wondering if anyone could suggest a cheaper way to sort this out. Thanks in advance! Jonny
  5. SpooneR

Norton Way (Letchworth) vs Stratstone (Bedford) 75k Service difference

Wow, thats a massive difference. Shocking! :evil: Who at Stratstone quoted you £318? Just asking as Rik there told me it was £400 back in March and due to have it done soon.
  6. SpooneR

Advice on tyre size please!

hi all, I'm going to change my rear tyres at some point. Just wondering if there would be any adverse effects from fitting 215/40 to the rear and keeping 205/45 at the front? Many thanks :)
  7. SpooneR

Suits' JDM S2000

wow... looks super clean and shiny! Nice job! :smt023
  8. SpooneR

ep3 passenger side scuttle coming away

Yeah i did that and the clip pinged out. So i was thinking 'uh oh'! I'll have another go, cheers guys. :)
  9. SpooneR

ep3 passenger side scuttle coming away

I was cleaning the car today and noticed a gap between the passenger side scuttle and windscreen. I did try to adjust it but a pale yellow clip came loose and im not sure where it goes exactly. I was wondering how to remove the scuttle and what order to take parts off? I guess the wipers have...
  10. SpooneR

Where to get your windows tinted

hi all was thinking of tinting the rear 3 windows my ep3 to reduce the heat inside. just wondering is it much harder reversing in the dark and can you still see through the back clearly? also any recommended places near Bedford? please state prices if known thanks ;)
  11. SpooneR

My Pirates Black Accord Type R

looks good lowered, nice plate too :D
  12. SpooneR

My Pirates Black Accord Type R

i like the wheels, nice job :smt023 for an additional touch you could add some tyre restorer to blacken up the tyre walls, just a thought.
  13. SpooneR

where to buy a set of brake shims?

had the new retainer fitted today, turns out the old one wasnt completely missing, half of it was left (the inner half). ah well all sorted now :D
  14. SpooneR

Mugen1314 NHB CTR : Toda / Gruppe M / Seibon / Skunk2

love the first pic on the first page :)
  15. SpooneR

where to buy a set of brake shims?

had a bit of a goose chase finding these parts, the shims can be ordered without pads from honda, but turns out the part i needed was a retainer not a shim (as my garage advised). 1 retainer was about £9 from honda. i did question the garage about the missing retainer part, they said it clips...
Back