• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SR-25

1. SR-25

Piper manifold and backpipe changing back pipe ??

I'm sure some exhaust fabricator could make you a backbox with a huge tail silencer, also is your catback a twin silenced system or is it just a straight through centre section?
  2. SR-25

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

I had a spoon 4-2 2-1 fitted to my Legalis R and i drove off thinking it doesn't sound any different a bit more of a grumble but the difference wasn't that much. Then once the car was up to nice temperature and entered spirital driving frame of mind it sounded immense and then when you get to...
  3. SR-25

Any Volk CE28N copies out there?

Kai racing used to do a set but i haven't seen them in a very long time.
  4. SR-25

How much brake fluid is needed to flush the system??

1.7 sticks in my head for some reason i brought 4 500ml bottles for a complete change but never got round to doing it just yet.
  5. SR-25

which one to buy for EP3........Spoon N1 or BC ProSpec?

I've had both mate and it's hard to compare really they were both amazing. If i was to choose i'd probably go for the spoon i ran both with a DC Header and the noise was insane more so on the spoon as it was much more droney and very farty at low revs whereas the prospec was quite smooth. It...
  6. SR-25

Passenger airbag

No problem, things look rather bleak at the moment it's seems more expensive than it's worth. Oh well had to explore the options anyway. I'd much rather put that money towards a Toda mani after hearing Suit's at JAE when he was making noise whilst slightly merry hehe
  7. SR-25

Passenger airbag

Yeah i've alreadyy been in touch with J about it and Unit 8 did the dashboard for him so i've asked them via PM just waiting for a response, he has removed everything for TA. I only want to do it as a cosmetic thing as theres some marks on the dash that are really bugging me so i'd like to keep...
  8. SR-25

Passenger airbag

Oh right so the only way i could get them flocked is by using my dash or finding a dashboard where the airbag hasn't gone off. You've been most helpful thanks.
  9. SR-25

Passenger airbag

Bugger, so if i removed the dashboard would that cover be integral to the cover or integral to the airbag unit that lies beneath?
  10. SR-25

Passenger airbag

Bit of a longshot this as i doubt it's done but does anybody know if the plastic dash panel for the passenger airbag can be removed? I ask as im gettting the dash flocked and want to keep the function of the airbag at the same time. Cheers Mike
  11. SR-25

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

purchased my 30AE when i was 21, now 23 previous car was 206 XSi
  12. SR-25

forum member XandderrMan

I got this one from alias of RooTModerators Dear, andychad;rockietyper;singh111s;SR-25;Pegasys! A virus alert was noticed on your computer. We highly recommend you to check your computer and perform online virus check at our site immediately...
  13. SR-25

Murph's Cosmic Prem **Random Scooby pic last page**

Love it Murph that's my favourite shape scoob although i would like a WR1.
  14. SR-25

New Toy

How have you got that much money, it looks amazing!!
  15. SR-25

Buddyclub pro spec

I can vouch for the Prospec i had one on my EP3 with a DC manifold and it roars like i dont know what . Mine fitted crap though n burnt the bumper :(
Back