• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SR-71

1. S

FN2 New Civic Type R chat

that is seriously one ugly beast!
  2. S

Loud Ping/Twang from exhaust area after stopping car.

Everytime I stop the car get out approximately 2 minutes later there's a loud 'ping' or 'twang' noise from what sounds like the exhaust back box area. It's almost as if the noise is caused by the exhaust system cooling, but it is quite unusual and never did this in the first year of owning the...
  3. S

Seat Belt not retracting

Anyone else with this prob? Is it covered under warranty? It kinda retracts but not fully and is really irritating when getting caught in the door.
  4. S

Anyone used etyres.co.uk before?

Can you recommend these guys ?
  5. S

Quote for 25K service

Its the little things like wiper blades that the dealers really rip one off with!
  6. S

Quote for 25K service

thanks.....do they change brakes AND discs on a 25K service ??? Is this included in the price for service for £280 ???
  7. S

Quote for 25K service

Just been quoted £284 for 25,000mile service or around £250 if I use my own oil. Is this reasonable? (for North London)
  8. S

How much have you insured your car for?

But if you have GAP insurance you should get in total what you paid for it!
  9. S

Wicked Wheels Refurbishment

Just been asked by them if my alloy is polished or not. Anyone know? Apparently non-polished wheels cost £65+vat and they can do it within an hour, whereas polished ones are £75+ vat and take a week and a half as they take the wheel away.
  10. S

The scariest pic of a CTR......

yikes...that front bit looks just plain evil now! :o
  11. S

User "ratings" under usernames

yeah...how about NOOB NORB ORB ZORB WHORE
  12. S

A Movies Section

erm...pointless isnt the word I'd personally use...basically its nice being able to talk about subjects with your type-r buddies...I know we all have a main thing in common ie. cars, but was suggesting that being able to every once in a while talk about a movie we saw would be nice...at the end...
  13. S

1st Service (12,000 miles) booked

Serious? My dealer reckons £400/£500 ... thats whilst I was sitting discussing the options of buying the Premier CTR !
  14. S

A Movies Section

fairy muff! nuff said, no worries dude...cheers! p.s. I aint such a hardcore movie fan btw :wink:
  15. S

A Movies Section

p.s. what is the point of "site suggestions" if one cannot suggest anything for the site or which the moderators disagree with. I think that living in a democracy we should have an overal members vote really. Most sections on here are already covered "car-wise" therefore it is kinda pointless...
Back