• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by SSCTR

1. S

M2 Inlet Manifold

Any views on the Skunk2 vs the RBC then? i know its been done to death, but i really dont want to cut the slam panel lol. I have similar mods and ideas, not wanting a loud exhaust, RM01A is what im going to get, got a Toda mani lined up with Injen CAI. Id be happy with 220!
  2. S

M2 Inlet Manifold

Reasoning Chris? Didnt want to cut the slam panel really, therefore leaves Skunk2, but ive been told the M2 is literally no different (as most of their gear lol)
  3. S

Ep3 AEM cai

No hydrosock mate! Enjoy the noise :)
  4. S

M2 Inlet Manifold

Hi All, I heard through the grapevine that M2 are revising their Inlet Manifold for the EP3? ive tried emailing/calling but no answer, anyone know if this is the case? If so, what are they changing? Seems like the best manifold without spending a ridiculous amount.
  5. S

Ep3 AEM cai

Ive had Injen CAI fitted for over a year, no issues, driven in rainy old Essex all year round. Sounds immense too!
  6. S

Headlight issue

I am suffering a similar issue, i changed my screenwash this morning and accidently spilt a bit on the connector (HID's so connector exposed) and since then my drivers side headlight has stopped working....going to check fuse at lunch, if its not the issue i asume i need a new connector? Going...
  7. S

Buying new tyres for the EP3

I think 225 would be too wide mate, id just stick with the 215s - doubt it will make any difference. Ive got the Rainsport 3s in 205 and they are great in this weather.
  8. S

JRSC EP3 Race car build video pg9

Wicked build made, looks like awesome fun!
Back