• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Stardus.

1. S

Stardus' Modulo S660

it's been a horrible start for 2020. However I have been lucky to get my new toy back in Feb and loved every minute in it!
  2. S

K100 remap, what's the minimum I should do?

That is very reassuring to hear it makes a difference without decatting and swapping intake manifold. I will go down this route. Currently have a Ingen CAI and a Teigwa catback.
  3. S

K100 ECU and Remap

Are the gains from a DC5 manifold different enough from the EP3 stock manifold to be cost effective? They don't really come cheap and if you are chasing numbers a cheap Japspeed seems to do better from what I see here?
  4. S

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Other than needing a 15mm spacer instead of 10mm spaces, are they major difference between the Clio set and the Megane set? I guess the Megane runs bigger pads?
  5. S

Pilot Sport 4 on track?

Is more of a case of not running 1b + tyres. With the 1.5 degree of neg camber, I can confirm that it didn't get ran into the sidewall. The PSS that one of the other competitor used on his EP3, have scrubbed the sidewall of writing. Dunno if the PS4 was stiffer or just I wasn't driving hard...
  6. S

Pilot Sport 4 on track?

I'll give it a go then, hopefully they don't melt like chocolate.
  7. S

Pilot Sport 4 on track?

Hi, I am currently running a set of 205/45 17 set of Pilot Sport 4 on my EP3 due to MSA tyre rules (Autosolo). Does anyone have experience of them running on track days? Will they last with enough cool down time to not worth investing in a set of AD08R or similar and a second set of wheel for...
  8. S

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

Totally inspirational, can wait to see it on the road.
  9. S

EP3 tyre advice needed

I am on the Pilot Sport 4 on my EP3. Excellent all rounder and more comfortable than the AD08R for sure. If you plan on tracking yours, the AD08R will get my pick, if not PS4. 215 45 17 AD08R Seems to fit very well without the stretched from the 205.
  10. S

EP3 changing speakers?

That would be a direct fitment if you don't want to drill into the metal. I have fitted a bigger set, the PC165 by just mounting them directly on the metal.
  11. S

EP3 changing speakers?

The PC165 is larger than the stock cone, might need to drill in to the metal. But other than that, it was pretty much a straight swap.
  12. S

EP3 changing speakers?

I highly recommend a Focal kit like the PC165, it's only a bit more than most lower end kit. I am decently happy about the performance from them, considering it's in a noisy car and relatively low cost compared to my home speakers or headphones.
  13. S

Exclusive Honda only track day

If the time is right, I am in!
  14. S

Your tyre reviews

Have been running a set of Pilot Sport 4 on my EP3 for the last few months. I am glad to say they are very grippy AND progressive when the grip does run out. Very good in the wet too. However as the temperature drops lately, the grip level seems to drop much quicker than Avon. Below double...
  15. S

EP3 (uk) - intake & exhaust upgrade - whats your opinion

I am thinking going down this route for my EP3 too. Currently on Tegiwa cat back, with Ingen Intake. But would like to keep it with a CAT for a remap.
Back