• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Stax95

1. S

EP3 Remove engine block without gearbox?

Quickie on this.... last time i had tranny issues i took her out from below ( Subframe dropped jobby ) did you pull your from the top?
  2. S

ABS Light - 2003 EP3 R

Hi, ABS light is on after some work done by myself. The fault is theres no reading from the sensor front drivers side. Plugged the computer in and rolled forward all other 3 wheels are regestering the other stays at 0. During the work i did the ABS sensor became stuck in the hub and i broke it...
  3. S

EP3 Urgent Caliper Help Needed

caliper "]mounting bracket bolts - 80 ft lbs or 108 nm caliper mounting guide pins / bolts - 25 ft lbs or 34 nm
  4. S

EP3 03 EP3 Type R - Fluid Leak

Hi loxy, After all the other work i have had done i think this is a pully seal. Advice on changing? Jack
  5. S

EP3 !!HELP!! - Gearbox EP3 LSD NEEDED

So cars almost 100% :) Snapped the 3rd fork and my syncs 3-4 5-6 where in bad shape :( £600 for rebuild. My time putting it back in FREE! Now it looks like my off-side DS seal is leaking so back up in the air on Saturday to be replaced!
  6. S

Ok thank you, Will give them a call in the morning. Im just under 280hp so will be going OEM.
  7. S

So heard back from them today and i was right i've snapped a fork not sure which one yet apparently a "big" one. So next questions is i need to get hold of a fork where can i and also engine mounts? Thanks guys
  8. S

Ok guys so yesterday i dropped the subframe and today i got the bast**d of a tranny out what a nightmare ! So many bolts that you think to yourself (when your stressed out, in the rain all cold) WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT THERE!!!! Anyways the box is out and it wont turn in gear seems lodged so...
  9. S

Hi Eveyone, On my way home after 3rd packing up last week and like i say while driving home tonight half way home and the whole box packed up leaving me stranded. The old man had to come and tow me to safety! While the cars in N it stalls ! i was towed home holding the clutch in! Remeber i said...
  10. S

Is it the black cap to left above cable connection ?
  11. S

Thanks for the reply! Ok i have just cleaned the whole car and the underneath, when the weather drys up ill take a look for this. Is is hard to get access to? Jack
  12. S

Bump :asw:
  13. S

EP3 Front Caliper Rebuild

I thought mine had seize but i took it off the line and drained it. Headed for the vice and she went back without much force. Put it back in been fine ever since ! ]
  14. S

Hi, While doing a detail clean of the car i noticed underneath on the Oil sump towards the belt pulleys there is a leak of some sorts. It dose not drip down onto the floor ( i had the car standing for 3 or 4 days to check. I cleaned the area off and left it for those days...nothing... i then...
  15. S

EP3 EP3 2003 - Random Vibrating When Cold

***BUMP**** Maybe a plug going or the pack? leads?
Back