• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by stayfreejc

1. S

FK2 New Type R performance?

That's a great write up, cheers. I'm leaning greatly towards the type r over anything else at the moment. Hopefully the second hand market will pick up a bit in the future Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

Cheers for that mate. I've really got to get a test drive in one. I assume the 135i is quicker in a straight line? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

I am yet to drive the new Type R and am curious as to how fast it is. How doe's it compare to STi's, e92 M3's and focus's RS's ect? After driving an M4 at the weekend it has made me want to get something a bit quicker in the future. I've spent a fair bit of time in an e92 M3 and really like it...
  4. S

Ste's new car. Audi R8

Nice car mate!
  5. S

FN2 1st type r

I no it is tempting to go with a car at a Honda dealer. I used to think the same way, but in reality it means nothing. Be patient and you will find a good one. Their are loads out their that have been cherished. Good luck
  6. S

FN2 1st type r

Don't bother mate. Their are loads of good ones for that money. Not saying it is not good, but a potential 30k gap without a service is worrying. If you can find evidence of at least a couple of oil changes between 20k and 50k then that would be different. If it truly hasn't been serviced for...
  7. S

My favourite blue toy. DC5

Awesome read mate. Really enjoyed that. I was so close to getting a DC5 before I got my Champ white FN2. Still regret not getting one.
  8. S

FK2 FK2 general discussion

A link to this thread should be emailed to Honda UK. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

This whole saga is putting me off Honda for life. I can't believe how badly they are treating customers. They are obviously not bothered that people are cancelling as the cars are so sought after. In reality, the only reason they are sought after is because it is impossible to buy one. If they...
  10. S

Loxy's Estoril Blue F20 M135i LCI - Another car that never was

Awesome mate. Definitely think you have done the right thing. I'm going BMW for my next car after 4 Type r's. Get yourself signed up on M3cutters. It is really good and their are so many members that their is always somebody who knows an answer for your questions. Also is the gear box on these...
  11. S

Yeah I think their are a few bad dealers and if you get a bad car then they can be a right pain due to how sophisticated they are. I'm just going from what I have witnessed from the Cutters forum and Sytners Leicester. I had a 325i a few years ago and it was a bit of a shed so if I was to buy a...
  12. S

Loxy's Type R #5 - '65 BSB FK2 GT - The car that never was

I've always been torn between Honda and BMW. I have had 4 type r's and in that time my mate has had 3 m3's so have quite a balanced experience of each manufacturer. BMW defiantly have a better customer service and their warranty and after sales support is second to none. Also strangely enough I...
  13. S

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

EP3 Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR **NOW FOR SALE** :( A BMW warranty is worth it's weight in gold if you can stretch to it. I've never known any other manufacturer to be so willing to repair a car under warranty. You can literally go in with a rattling dashboard and they would...
  14. S

Yes I believe so. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. S

New M2 details have just been released. 7:58 Nurburgring time (not that it matters) and 42k base price. 10k more than the 135i which doesn't seem that bad. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back