• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by stealth52

1. stealth52

Opinions of SPAX Springs?

Good, Ok, crap? Jon.
  2. stealth52

Pics of OEM wheels in gloss black/Dark with a red rim around the outside?

Ta that'll give me a starting point..... Like the idea.......Found a pic of one on here... Think i definately prefer gloss black compared to the Anthracite....
  3. stealth52

Pics of OEM wheels in gloss black/Dark with a red rim around the outside?

Need some pics or a photoshop of what it would look like, It will be on a Cosmic..... Here's some pics...Really need some help with this im useless at photoshop... Thanks Jon.
  4. stealth52

lowering

I want to get this done looking to drop about 25mm, as dont want it too low, so going to get the Eibach front & Rear camber kit as well then have it set up properly. Where's the best place to buy from? Do we get deals anywhere?
  5. stealth52

Just done service - my quick How-To

Cheers buddy......
  6. stealth52

Just done service - my quick How-To

What is the diameter of the Tubing please lads, going to do this on Saturday....
  7. stealth52

Is a decat pipe worth fitting with OE system?

As above really, got the chance of a Decat pipe off a mate for £30, is it worth fitting? Im running OE system at the moment, haven't done any engine mods apart from Hondata Airbox mod & Larger Air intake pipe. What would i notice by fitting one other than noise? Ta Jon.
  8. stealth52

Sprayed centre of dash

That looks better the standard in all honesty!
  9. stealth52

wheel painting in essex area

dont get the numptys to do it that come out to you, **** poor work imho... either http://www.paintituk.com/ or these guys http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=bodyworx+dunmow&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=bodyworx&hnear=dunmow&cid=3186772619842311722
  10. stealth52

power lead for amp ep3

I did this at the weekend, its the big round gromit behind the airbox, not the oval shape one, i used a long skewer straightened, taped the power lead to it & push it through the gromit, it comes out right at the back of the glovebox, get a torch in there & you will see it.
  11. stealth52

how do i get the power lead for amp from engine bay into cab? Driving me mad!

Yeah if you could mate, im presuming you mean the big round one behind the airbox? i tried the smaller oval shaped one to the back right of the air box but that just goes into the area underneath the scuttle panel...
  12. stealth52

how do i get the power lead for amp from engine bay into cab? Driving me mad!

Need some help on this guys, bought an amp/sub earlier & got all the wires in apart from the power lead that goes to the battery, is there a guide for this with some pictures or a how to guide anywhere, cant seem to find one....at this rate im going to chuck the lot in the bin...
  13. stealth52

Lowering advice!

Is there a how to guide on fitting the camber bolts kits?
Back