• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by steeley90

1. S

EP3 Does anyone know the size, pitch and diameter of a rear caliper bolt?

Hello everyone! One of my rear caliper bolts is looking highly suspect and I want to avoid rounding it off completely. Does anyone happen to know the dimension, pitch, grading for these bolts? I can't take the broken one into a nut and bolt shop as I don't live near one and the car is my...
  2. S

Advice on how to replace Driver's side door?

Cheers for that. I managed to browse through that earlier in the day. I managed to do it with relative ease. I completed it as follows: Installed a jack under the door so it would hold whilst I was undoing the bolts. First I pulled out the connecting wires. These were easily located under...
  3. S

Advice on how to replace Driver's side door?

Hello, I own a 2005 Premium EP3. Unfortunately someone decided to reverse straight into the driver's side door last week and I received a hefty payout. Luckily enough I managed to purchase a complete door with window, door card etc all together. Has anyone ever replaced the entire door in...
  4. S

How to access Vehicle Speed Sensor

So I managed to figure it out myself. I'll write the answer here, should anyone be interested in the future. You have to remove 3 bolts surrounding the air filter box. Then remove all the attachments to the airfilter such as hoses, clips, wires etc. The whole box should then lift out and you...
  5. S

How to access Vehicle Speed Sensor

First of all, hello everyone! I now own a 2005 Type R ep3 premium edition and am absolutely over the moon with it. I had a '89 2.7 Porsche 944 before as my daily driver and this is like driving a spaceship! However, yesterday whilst driving home from work the engine warning light came on...
Back