• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by suggs_84

1. suggs_84

My Latest Purchase....Anyone recognise??

Welcome aboard! Nice car :D
  2. suggs_84

D4N H's 30th EP3 anniversary (Picture heavy) -- new tyres 24/02/13

Nice Type-R pairing there :D The red one is just like mine and a friend has a silver one the same............ had to do a double take as like looking at our cars!!
  3. suggs_84

My Milano EP3 - LCA's Page 5

That's coming along very nicely! :D
  4. suggs_84

My new EP3 type r premier edition, TRACK CAR! (exhaust and massive brakes page 5)

very smart! definatly on the way now :D
  5. suggs_84

My Milano(ish) EP3

Yeah there's plenty of options, as always, just depends how far you want to go!
  6. suggs_84

Ep3 progress thread

That really does look smart :D
  7. suggs_84

My Milano(ish) EP3

Springs then FRSU :D
  8. suggs_84

My Milano(ish) EP3

Looks very nice, can't beat a red Type-R :wink: I'm no stranger to Milano fade either though! lol
  9. suggs_84

Another Cosmic Grey CTR!

Looks lovely chap, nice and original! Like the Corsa too, defo a bit bad boy that! :D
  10. suggs_84

AEM CAI 'Hydro-locking' - engine side effects?

and to be fair, i've always had a K&N panel filter in the standard airbox on nearly all my cars....... would have one in the Civic too if if hadn't come with an AEM already fitted
  11. suggs_84

You know it! :D
  12. suggs_84

Regardless of different views, this has been an excellent thread for learning, for myself anyway, and I started it *lol*
  13. suggs_84

EP3 Our EP3

Yeah not tooo much difference really!
  14. suggs_84

Ep3 progress thread

That looks spot on, same issue with mine with the paint though, the Milano can be a pain. Could do with blowing over mine too really!
Back