Recent content by Suits

1. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

**** you all Dick-Booooooiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss !!!! Yeah, it's daft isn't it :lol: . It's cool though, it's hard to dislike modern cars nowadays, they just have so much stuff. My wife bought a Ford B-Max. All singing and dancing version. They call it the Titanium or something. It's...
  2. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Na, sold this a while ago now - maybe 4 years ago. I just didn't use it, as I have company cars now. Now I drive a Kia Optima Estate :| .
  3. Suits

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Dott ?? Is that you hiding in there ?? I'm not mate, no. Quite happy with my Datsun for the moment. Although, I know someone that is considering this and I really hope he does. Can't wait to see this thing going around, really looking forward to hearing it popping and barking.
  4. Suits

FK2 FK2 general discussion

It's not the looks, power or the lap time that are its problem, its the price :( .
  5. Suits

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

Plenty of noise on here you bunch of Mary-Queens !!!! Engaged - Yes. Shots. Spa - Need to discuss, maybe September. Brands - In a few weeks. J - Would be cool to great to up man, it's been a lounge time. Spenc will be there anyway. He lives under garage 6.
  6. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Well, I'm going for the stage 1 tune at Litchfield, I was going to go for the drop in HKS filters but, fcuk that, I wanted the sound, these sound incredible and are the best intakes the '70. No, plenty of Nissan tuners over here stock them so it's not a problem, that was just the first link I...
  7. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Got the clubs out again in the summer dude, me and Harv just hit a few down the driving range trying to get back into the swing of things again. Never did get out properly though. How's the EP3 doing ?? Brands :smt096 . Yeah man, it was hard trying to get a decent run without the wheels...
  8. Suits

Suits' Nissan 370Z

Bought myself a external mic for my GoPro. I tested it the other night. Track day at Brands next month. http://youtu.be/FWK3Ewtx13g http://youtu.be/5K5uQhaEA3M
  9. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

I went for a £50 Japspeed resonated de-CAT, just to try and keep any unwanted noise down man.
  10. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

Yeah, I bet. That series 1 system will be over 10 years old now. It'll be top draw, I'm sure of it. I'm yet to hear any bad reports of Fujitsubo products, so that will be no issue. Also, pretty much anything strapped to a F20 will sound good, so you'll be clever there too. Like I said, the...
  11. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

Because VTEC only activates under WOT.
  12. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

If I was to do it again, I'd not bother with the manifold. When we were putting mine on we did a before and after comparison and it was almost identical. The mugen was better but parts and fitting cost better - no. The S2000, it's engine and parts were engineered to within an inch of its life...
  13. Suits

S2KIP's S2000

Yes dude, thats a series 1 Mugen. The same that I had. I can't speak highly enough of this system. Granted it was the only system I had on my S2000 in 3 years but it was probably the best part of my car. Being JASMA rated it has minimal drone. It's hard to say if it's over intrusive really...
  14. Suits

My Carbon/Satin CTR

Wow. Even I got a notification for this.
  15. Suits

EP3 Oil Cap Help!!

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?75145-The-Oil-cap-situation-in-Germany&highlight