• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Suits

1. Suits

Hazz’s JDM 1996 Pirates Black Integra Type R

Great stuff mate. What's the sizes of the TE's ?? Of the few wheels Id consider from OEM these are one and a great colour. How do you find the AD08's ?? I'll need new tyres in the Spring and have earmarked some PS5's but am open to other options.
  2. Suits

Suits' Cosmic EP3 - ***Oil Leak 08/09/23

Hello mate, I still fondly remember your Jay's Racing EP3 getting banned at the Ring !!! :D
  3. Suits

That's the plan mate. It's much less of an ask to get under a car in the daylight and warmth of the other half of the year, lol. That said, if you look up my car on the MOT checker it states that the MOT runs until 18th December 2024 - which was the original expiry date before this last MOT...
  4. Suits

Got stung on the MOT this month. MOT runs until 18th December but I didn't like the fact it was so close to the holidays - leaves very little wriggle room. Took it to Kwik-Fit next to work. Needed new ball joints and drop links, so failed. However, much to my frustration, the tester had...
  5. Suits

EP3/FN2 service schedule

I changed my clutch a few months back and used two bottles, three is a safe bet and is always handy to have around the garage.
  6. Suits

EP3/FN2 service schedule

I've always been advised to use Honda MTF for the gearbox as well. Bit more expensive but peace of mind is worth it for me. Or the placebo. Either one.
  7. Suits

My first Type R - EP3

Interesting information on the sunroof addition. I'd love roof rails. Enjoy the car dude.
  8. Suits

OEM or Tegiwa?

Regards the instrument cluster, I recently changed mine also as a few were out and it was very dim. Good luck finding Honda ones, I picked these up from Amazon and changed the whole set (8 or 9 I think)...
  9. Suits

OEM or Tegiwa?

QFT When I bought my current EP3, it was clear that the current centre section wasn't OEM and was an off the shelf brand that fitted OK ish but was blowing in places and ever so slightly rotated the tail pipe a few degrees. Instead of getting another £60 cheap centre section, I opted for a...
  10. Suits

Phil’s ep3 resto

Wonderful work mate. Those sub-frame and suspension arms came up great. I've considered maybe having a go at doing mine (EP3 lower arms) but I'm fare less as applicable and tool'd up (press) as your good self. Great thread will enjoy following this.
  11. Suits

OEM or Tegiwa?

I'm in a similar situation to yourself. I picked up my second CTR this year, almost 15 years after my first. This time around things are a lot older in years and OEM parts are showing their age, however this time I'd like to stay OEM. My first rule of thumb is that as soon as reputable...
  12. Suits

Steering issue.

Hopefully the geometry is all over the place after having the tie rod ends replaced and a simple alignment check will identify it. It's amazing how skittish and bad a car can feel with wonky alignments.
  13. Suits

Got you. Bulgaria man seems to have a nice little niche of the market there then. Yeah, I understand that, seems like an awful lot of work and cost. Will you do the work yourself on the engine ??
  14. Suits

Not ideal from Spoon really. Interesting about the engine refresh, I've obviously not done as much research or understand B18's as well as yourself but what the common goals and target with a B18 bore, bit more torque I suppose and keeps that B18 buzz without looking at heavier K swaps ...
Back