• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Sukhi1313

1. Sukhi1313

Sukhi1313's FN2 Type R - Updated (FRSU 2, Eibach's Springs & Spacers)

I haven't heard much about TDI Thurrock but I would go far as saying it would be well worth the trip to get fast road and springs setup at ABP or TDI North.
  2. Sukhi1313

Type R Number 2

Nice photo shots there, pal. Hope your enjoying the FN2 as well as taking photo shoots.
  3. Sukhi1313

15mm Eibach spacers in all 4 corners. Also, I hope Van Persie breaks his ankle and retires from football this season. :D
  4. Sukhi1313

FN2 Clutch Question

Yep. Clutch only squawks for a couple of minutes when at biting point. Squeeky clutch pedal was master clutch cylinder replacement & clutch pedal clicking noise was a new pedal clutch assembly kit jobbie. Both were replaced and so far the irritating noises have not come back. I can live with the...
  5. Sukhi1313

FN2 FN2 Test Drive Complete!!

Also, make sure it actually is a 2009. You should be able to find this on the VIN and more importantly should be a facelift model (HID's, Headlight Washers, USB/MP3 ports).
  6. Sukhi1313

Kopite's Milano FN2 - Updated Snow Foam and HD Wax :)

Looks spot on. Nice one. :smt023
  7. Sukhi1313

stereom1ke's FN2 Type R GT Deep Pearl Bronze. 1st Type R.

Love the minor touches. Keep up the good work. :D
  8. Sukhi1313

FN2 Bronze paint for FN2

Just over £7 from main dealer for the bronze paint (inc. VAT), if that helps.
  9. Sukhi1313

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Sounds promising. Good follow-up thread on the bushes.
  10. Sukhi1313

Kopite's Milano FN2 - Updated Snow Foam and HD Wax :)

Cracking effort. Nice one.
  11. Sukhi1313

:lol:. Thanks, Loxy. Might leave the StopTech's on the back burner at the moment. Might just go for the cosworth brake pads when I make a start on power upgrades (hondata, exhaust, induction, etc.). Nice one.
  12. Sukhi1313

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Great pictures BTW, Rev. Loving the black (carbon) & alabaster look. Suits well with the background. :smt023
  13. Sukhi1313

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

You can also use the attachment thumbnail option as well which will enable you to select & upload photos from your PC. It really is straight forward but which ever is easier for you.
  14. Sukhi1313

Yes, a welcome bonus although I only did this to give the car a wider look until you advised me that it also improved handling as well. Looking at your thread, I was advised with this setup that I could no longer have big brake conversion carried out due to clearance issues. Is this true? You...
  15. Sukhi1313

Thanks to the spacers. A recommended modification if I may add. :smt023
Back