• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Superman001

1. Superman001

My 30th Anniversary

A few goodies were delivered today, some fuel treatment, a Project Kics magnetic sump plug and a Buddyclub radiator cap :)
  2. Superman001

Eibach's 15/20mm or the 30mm kit?

Hey guys towards the end of the year I planned to get the 15/20mm lowering spring, rear camber arms & camber bolts but I also plan to remove a good 50-60kg in weight from the interior. Ive been thinking that with that sort of weight reduction I may need to fit the 30mm springs as the car may...
  3. Superman001

JamesT's Premier EP3...

Some good pics there mate, shame about the weather!
  4. Superman001

My 30th Anniversary

I got my N1 rep from Funky Power, they are also available from Jperformance. Heres a link http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=2001%2B+EP3+CIVIC+TYPE+R&level1=EXHAUSTS+%26+EXHAUST+MANIFOLDS&level2=BOLT-ON+BACK+BOXES&level3=&id_product=7066
  5. Superman001

Standard gearbox maximum speed?

I always thought the top speed would be around 167mph based on the fact most kpro's would be set to a limit of 8600rpm because thats the safe limit for standard valve springs etc.
  6. Superman001

The ep3 cant be topping out at 146 if its doing a gps speed of 80mph at 4000rpm. Thats why the guys with chargers can do 160mph, the stock 197bhp is not enough power to get it to redline in 6th.
  7. Superman001

Much appreciated!
  8. Superman001

Just wondering if I charged my ep3 what would be the maximum speed on a stock gearbox? Just going on the fact my car does 40mph (gps speed) at 2k, 80mph at 4k, so would the top speed at 8k be 160mph providing it had enough power?
  9. Superman001

My 30th Anniversary

Not a very good video im affraid, the gf had the camera
  10. Superman001

My 30th Anniversary

It sounded quite raspy with the Supersprint b-pipe & oem backbox but now its a lot deeper with the N1 rep, i'll try to get a video tomorrow.
  11. Superman001

My 30th Anniversary

Spent a good few hours washing, claying then 2 coats of AG srp at the weekend Spoon N1 replica mated upto Supersprint unsilenced b-pipe, sounds epic!
  12. Superman001

My 30th Anniversary

Got a nice supprise this morning :) Less than 48 hours after placing the order my Spoon N1 replica has been delivered and I must say from inspecting it the quality is pretty good and the welds nice too. Should be able to get it fitted on Tuesday :lol:
  13. Superman001

DC Sports Catback Exhaust with DC Exhaust Header

Does that mean Supersprint unsilenced b-pipe and Spoon N1 would be even louder?
  14. Superman001

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

Lovely looking cosmic :) Also your pics have reminded me that I need to remove my under bonnet soundproofing.
  15. Superman001

My 30th Anniversary

Small update My drivers side front caliper siezed the other day but lucky the disc didnt warp. Had a new caliper delivered today but didnt get a chance to paint it red like the others, will get round to it soon I hope. Took the car round to Automek and got Andrew Baird to fit the new caliper...
Back