• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by swiss

1. swiss

powerflow??

Ive used powerflow on a few other cars with no complaints as they are made to fit. (my cars were super low) The sound depends on what you ask for. Quality can vary greatly as every powerflow place will have difforant skill level and knolage so realy luck of the draw. the one by me is ok...
  2. swiss

My 05 Cosmic EP3

Oh my word!!!! The spec is awesome good work man.
  3. swiss

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Looks awesome! The wind deflectors are a must in my opinion.
  4. swiss

My long awaited NHB Ep3

Morning update. Got the battery bar and bulbs this morning.
  5. swiss

My long awaited NHB Ep3

Just make sure you order 12mm or smaller. Any bigger and the bonnet will catch, its a tight squeeze at 12mm. Tempted to file a thin layer off the raiser to rest my mind at peace when opening the bonnet for a clean or to check oil.
  6. swiss

My long awaited NHB Ep3

Oh and each to their own eh! we'd all be the same otherwise. Kind of pleased your not a fan of the tie bar as it means I wont be seeing to many ep3s about with them hopefully :lol: Thanks for the comment though, Im not offended. I'm not sure on the rim tape either so am with you on that one.
  7. swiss

My long awaited NHB Ep3

Got an AEM filter, with it being an open cone filter it suffers from heat soak so to help the filter out a little. I liffted the bonnet a touch to allow some of the heat to escape. Gonna add a heat shield and a deacent cold air feed. Hopefully itll make a little bit of a difforence till i can...
  8. swiss

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

A mate and me fitted the tegiwa kit, a little fun modding the scuttle tray in the garage for a rainy friday night, all fits real nice, mega sound on full throttle and the echo in vtec is unreal!!! It does have the drain hole, the scuttle tray blanking plate & blocks cost an extra £25, worth...
  9. swiss

My long awaited NHB Ep3

Ok so onwards with the update. The postie dropped a parcel off, Opened the box and hey presto, I got wind deflectors :D Couple pics of em fitted, Love the look :cool: My mates ep3 behind mine
  10. swiss

My long awaited NHB Ep3

I wonder what the postie will bring tomorrow.
  11. swiss

Bushes???

Nice Question, was about to add the same thread. Let us know how you get on and what youve had polly'd up.
  12. swiss

My long awaited NHB Ep3

Hi, Ive already posted some of these pics in the newbie section. Thought it might make sence to put the my pics and all future updates in this section. Ive had the car a week and a half now. Plenty of stuff being delliverd over the next couple of weeks. Will post more pics as & when more...
Back