• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by T-RR

1. T-RR

Dealer behaviour

Another +1 for Cox. Bought lots of stuff for my R in the past - brakes, mats, light units and more. Always spot-on.
  2. T-RR

DC2 DB8 DC5 New Integra ..

Yes, that's true. Previous 'tegs were designed first for the JDM market after all. The exterior of the new Supra has grown on me but I just can't get past the fact that's it's mostly a BMW!! Not for me I'm afraid, though the new Nissan Z car looks quite tasty.
  3. T-RR

DC2 DB8 DC5 New Integra ..

Bag of s*** - a disgrace to the legacy. But is it even a surprise anymore with how many hideous BMW GT fastbacks, anonymous SUVs, and vile crap like that Mustang SUV nonsense come off the drawing boards today?
  4. T-RR

Dealer behaviour

The worst part of that is that you yourself suggested the cables and were told no, only for them to essentially say that you were right and then charge you for that. The dealer I used to use was always sound when it came to repairs/servicing and never had any issues but I've heard stories like...
  5. T-RR

FN2 knock sensor

There are genuine ones on ebay but they are between £80-£100 Linky linky Personally I would always pay more for better parts and avoid cheap Chinese sh*t. Everything that comes out of that country is either fake, substandard, or just plain rubbish. Not saying that the genuine sensors should be...
  6. T-RR

FK2 Lots of talk about FK8 Values. FK2?

^^^ I believe Taiwan is actually the largest producer of chips. The US isn't as big a chip manufacturer as people believe, but they are attempting to build facilities in order to be more self-sufficient, as are China. Problem is, chip factories cost billions to set up, take years to do so, and...
  7. T-RR

Other Acura Integra Type R

Are we sure that that headlight isn't nicked from a Seat Leon? Similar shape and LED formation lol
  8. T-RR

FN2 spoiler

Late reply but Delta Styling is a good option: Linky linky
  9. T-RR

Fn2 Servicing and Modification - Hertfordshire

Sorry that I can't put in any specific advice, but changing the brakes is definitely something I can agree with. Mine have always been stock and always feel lifeless, even when all the discs/pads have been replaced. You are also better off without the OEM calipers as they are prone to seizing. I...
  10. T-RR

What did you do to your Type R today?

Today I've sold mine (FN2)...well, at least agreed to a trade-in so I'll still have it for a week more perhaps. It's been a great five-and-a-half-years but I just fancied something different, and there are some things about the car that I've honestly just had enough of. Predominately, the...
  11. T-RR

New Honda Civic unveiled

Not a fan of what that looks like tbh. I've never liked the standard FK8 either in fairness, but the crazy styling of the Type-R at least elevated it to a head-turner for me. The preview of the new R looks too toned-down imo.
  12. T-RR

370z Nismo

Just had a look on Google and it's like this. Seems to pop up on a fair few images for period reviews of the car.
  13. T-RR

370z Nismo

Very nice car. There is a black one a few streets away from me but it has a much bigger wing on the back. Don't know if that is optional or the sign of some sort of special edition? Car looks pristine and stock otherwise, and the wing LOOKS like it's a factory thing, not a mod.
  14. T-RR

FN2 FN2 knocking noise from the rear

I know this is an ancient topic now, but I had a knocking sound coming from the rear (sounded like it was coming from over my shoulder on the passenger side) last year, and it turned out that one of the corners of the exhaust heatshield had completely rotted away, taking the bolt/fixing with...
  15. T-RR

Problems posting things on the forum ?

Something wrong in the Private Lounge section for me. Clicking on the last page of threads takes me about 4-5 pages before the "last page", as if the others don't exist. Also, can't even access some of the topics (only the most recent pages, not the oldest) as I get taken to a browser error...
Back