• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tanny

1. Tanny

EP3 5.3 final drive too short for supercharger?

Mebz sorry for the late reply man. Not logged in ages. That’s great to hear. Your car sounds well set up and must be epic to drive. It’d be great to meet up one summer day when this rain clears up. All the best mate
  2. Tanny

Mebz you’re from my hometown right? I can’t believe we haven’t crossed paths yet! So you don’t have any traction issues or go through the gears too quick to take advantage of the torque from the charger?
  3. Tanny

Hi all, I currently have a Spoon 5.3 final drive in my EP3 and want boost. Will I have to pull it out and replace with a stock / lower final drive as it'll be too short and traction may suffer? I was aiming for 300bhp through a Rotrex topmount supercharger and the car is a weekend road toy so...
  4. Tanny

EP3 Changing the final drive ratio

Late to the party and definitely a thread necro but this may help someone who's looking to do the same. With a Spoon 5.3 final drive in my EP3 (stock bar intake and catback) the acceleration and engine response is a big improvement over stock. Downside is more gear changes to get up to speed and...
  5. Tanny

FN2 Piper manifold and sports cat

Some people are using a tri-y style like the K-Sport manifold and bolting a cat in place of the modular decat it comes with.
  6. Tanny

4-2-1 manifold with a cat instead of flexi?

Any updates byRazh?
  7. Tanny

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

What will you replace it with? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Tanny

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

How come? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Tanny

Awesome. Great stuff man. What catback exhaust do you have? Will you running a cat with it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Tanny

I’ve always been a fan of the tri-y design. As I say in a B18C powered EG hatch I saw very noticeable gains throughout the rev range and the sound was very different to your average Honda. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Tanny

Excellent thanks man. You may convince me to get a K-Tuned! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Tanny

Sounds good Razh. Let us know how you get on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Tanny

It’d be nice to see one in person before spending the money. I know the American ones aren’t as bad as people make them out to be as I’ve bought one before but I imagine it does vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Tanny

On a side note I was sure I’d heard K-Tuned quality was also questionable. Found this today: https://www.8thcivic.com/threads/k-tuned-header-quality-check.527713/ Maybe I will stick with PLM! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Tanny

Ok got you. I’m unsure which one to go for myself. Just want the fitment to be good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back