• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by taylor

1. taylor

Slight flat spots when accelerating and going round corners.??

Have a search mate theirs plenty on this issue....
  2. taylor

flip key for ep3

Would this work on the pre facelift ep3 also???
  3. taylor

Mtf-3

Hey guys why all the bother, forget it... Its seems this guy has a lot to learn.....
  4. taylor

Mtf-3

Is the clutch slipping, hence the reason for changing......
  5. taylor

Mtf-3

This is hilarious man someone has to take this guy aside and have a word, honestly mind change the filter too lol.....
  6. taylor

insurance help!

Its not worth it mate
  7. taylor

Dastek unichip Q

Its a fair set up mate, I'd say its worth £100 quid, your check light will stay on. So an 02 sim will be required if your running decat. I have unichip q, you get what you pay for its no kpro that's for sure. Power output Your looking at around 230ish bhp wise.
  8. taylor

All please reply, both standard and modified

How long have you had the motor. You say you had a damper fitted now removed. Was it like this when it was. Fitted...
  9. taylor

Good stuff, have tgm had a look at the car regards the problem. Its bad when its cold right....
  10. taylor

Maybe, was it a new throttle body that you fitted complete, with all new components ie sensors.
  11. taylor

Could it be intake related....
  12. taylor

Hey stoo what happens when you replace all these parts and it still happens????
  13. taylor

Hesitation issues stoo....
  14. taylor

What have you replaced so far, I have spent tonnes of cash too trying to resolve my issue also with no luck, what's the year and mileage....
  15. taylor

Nighthawk Premier edition JRSC CTR + DC5 Alloys

Nighthawk Premier edition CTR + DC5 Alloys I'm sure abp do the spacer's, I take it its a 10mm set up to fit these wheels. I think... Looks the biz I must say....
Back