• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tee

1. T

Mugen Grille

Will this fit the sport model? Surely these ones that fit over the original grille are ***** arent they...
  2. T

Is it difficult putting on bodykit?

lol I've done a lot of welding before when I was restoring my '78 spitfire, its not just about money I'd actually prefer to do it myself although the fact that I have no money at present does have a slight influence on it :? im in nottingham
  3. T

Is it difficult putting on bodykit?

I've just brought a type r kit for my civic sport - side skirts and front and rear splitter, do you think its worth giving it a crack myself? Is there any kind of online guide that goes through the stages of what to do..
  4. T

Civic Sport with Type R Kit..

Got myself a 2002 3dr 1.6 vtec sport and im wanting to put on a type r kit, i've located 2- ones an original and ones a replica but ive been told the replica is more suited to better fitment for my sport model, just wanted to check your opinion about this?...
Back