• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Terry85

1. T

Ep3 tegiwa induction kit

Hi mate yes I see that but what fixes to the bolts underneath the scuttle to secure the scoop on the top my kit came with no nuts or washers just 6 bolts and 6 of those round things they go into
  2. T

Ep3 tegiwa induction kit

Hi everyone I bought the tegiwa induction kit for my ep3 from tegiwa and the scoop to go on scuttle panel came with a little box of 6 bolts and 6 of these silver things with tegiwa written on them. How the hell do I secure it under the scuttle panel so it don’t blow away the moment I drive...
  3. T

Type r ep3 induction kits dyno valve clearances

Hello this is the b pipe I bought https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-5-STAINLESS-EXHAUST-CENTRE-RACE-PIPE-FOR-HONDA-CIVIC-2-0-01-05-EP3-TYPE-R/351749692582?hash=item51e5ea5ca6:g:kVkAAOSwxVReCy0C Paid £100 new for it before lockdown I had unsilenced pipe to standard backbox but when I had the spoon...
  4. T

Type r ep3 induction kits dyno valve clearances

Hello everyone I hope you are all well. My ep3 currently has. Kn typhoon induction kit Spoon n1 backbox Silenced 2.5 b pipe *ebay part* I had hoped my car fell in the 205hp to 210hp range with these mods. I went to a dyno yesterday in boreham my car after few pulls produced 193.6hp...
  5. T

Preface lift ep3 headlight bulb upgrade

I want to get some new headlight bulbs ideally white and nice and bright that are a direct replacement for standard bulbs I believe h4 fitment is what I need. Any suggestions please.
  6. T

EML flashing

Maybe try disconnect battery for 20 mins to reset ecu. Crank sensor checked
  7. T

Type r ep3 strange noise video link included

Lmfao dude I love you. Yes it is coming from headlights. Not sure why but I put in on position 3 and heard the noise and given the headlight a whack and sounded good. So far no trouble but knowing what and where is everything. Sleep well tonight buddy your a great man.
  8. T

Ok man I hope so I’m going outside soon just waiting for it to cool down a little I not like the heat. Have driven car twice today no issues as usual. Thanks buddy will let you know how I get on in couple of days as the noise not always come on.
  9. T

The car runs fine vtec works etc other then the noise everything working as normal.its electrical just for me it looking for needle in A haystack
  10. T

Really hope someone has experienced this and can help with a fix. Don't want my car to die
  11. T

Hi everyone. Really worried at the moment my car for a while has made this sound when the key is turned to on position the one before the car would start. I changed the battery made no difference. I checked fuses all seem ok The noise doesn't always happen when it does if you knock the car...
  12. T

My 02 ep3 type r 98k

Cheers.it does have lots of marks and little dents etc from people opening their doors into it.
  13. T

My 02 ep3 type r 98k

I have more pics just a pain to upload I can’t do it from phone as not give me option to resize and I had to take a pic of this off my phone using tablet camera lol
  14. T

My 02 ep3 type r 98k

Skunk 2 gearknob Kn typhoon Spoon n1 backbox Silenced b pipe 2.5 Single din stereo
Back