• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Teutonic

1. T

EP3 EP3 Steering Problem - Video of Possible Steering Rack Problem Added!!

yah. If it is a suspension issue then it wont be apparent if up in air
  2. T

creaking squeeking noise from steering/suspension!

When my drivers side top mount went it was more of a solid clunk , generally in the same wheel position. easy test, check nuts aren't lose. Easier test, have friend turn wheel and place a hand on each top mount. Should feel the noise if its coming from there. also, jacking car off the ground...
  3. T

EP3 front fogs

Yeh it's there every day. Pretty sure it's an Indian (only by look so no offence intended if wrong) guy that drives it. Theres also a really nice Milano that some girl drives. Sometimes see her on my daily drive to work. will try tomo morn, but don't see it being a problem. Assuming your fogs...
  4. T

EP3 front fogs

There's an approx 5mm gap on both sides .....just goes to show when I last gave her a good clean lol. end of plate is ZST, give us a hoot if you see us. I'm by the river although moving to first house in about a week. there's two other nhbs , one by the offlicense and one by tesco on London...
  5. T

EP3 front fogs

NHB. I'm about to go to car as need something from boot. Will take a look and get back to u in a mo.
  6. T

EP3 front fogs

Ooh another premier in maidstone? What colour? Might have seen you. mine is pretty much flush but slightly set back, but is minimal. No gaps, just sits in the hole.
  7. T

My Milano weekend&trackday project

Nice build. Will be watching :)
  8. T

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Lol this thread is best thing I seem all day :) sexy motor brah :D
  9. T

Wing Mirror Replacement - Facelift

Well this came in use today. Thanks Lottie.
  10. T

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

How much did the front end respray set you back? I'm tempted to get mine done and prob doors also as paintwork isn't at it's best. like the interior colours also. Get the door cards done too ;)
  11. T

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

Best colour ...not biased. :D welcome mate. Any plans to come?
  12. T

new member my ep3

Nice car :D welcome bro!
  13. T

EP3 EP3 Steering Problem - Video of Possible Steering Rack Problem Added!!

Top mounts (when mine failed) would knock. And if you turned the wheel whilst holding the top nut, you should feel it knock.
  14. T

wheel colour??

This!
  15. T

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Nice motor mate. Makes me consider upgrading from my cherished ep3
Back