• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TH1054

1. T

Stolen CAT from EP3, what to replace with?

Hi mnyaaas did you get this sorted yet n the end? I also need to replace OEM cat..
  2. T

Dealer behaviour

Wondered if anyone fancied weighing in on my recent dealer MOT experience: Took my car to Honda dealer for MOT on an offer. Failed on weak handbrake (<50% strength). I'm not a mechanic so bear that in mind, but I knew the handbrake was bad beforehand so this was not made up. They quoted me £60...
  3. T

Sills and arch replacements?

Old thread, but I was wondering if you had luck with the parts at the link above? New owner here with same rust issue. I'd have thought rusty sills and arches involves multiple panels per side, therefore you'd need to buy several new panels not just 1-2 per side? Wondering if easier to pay to...
  4. T

EP3 Where to go for undersealing the car? Sorting the Rust (around london)

Thanks for the info, I'll give them a look! Based on your experience, do you know the kind of cost range I should expect?
  5. T

EP3 Where to go for undersealing the car? Sorting the Rust (around london)

New owner of Ep3 here, with the same question... my car has bad rust under the sills I'd like to get it sorted out and protected - any recommendations near London/ NW London greatly appreciated!
Back