• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Threadbare

1. T

EP3 Prefacelift EP3 Headlights - White Light?

Sorry I just saw maybe $AUD, so £23 would be around $40 QUOTE=Threadbare;1390126]The pair of Novsight H4s cost £23 on ebay, so maybe $35, and they come with a mounting flange which is separate from the bulb - you fit the flange first and then push in the Led bulb and you can rotate it until...
  2. T

Novsight The pair of Novsight H4s cost £23 on ebay, so maybe $35, and they come with a mounting flange which is separate from the bulb - you fit the flange first and then push in the Led bulb and you can rotate it until you hopefully have the correct beam pattern. I have literally had just one...
  3. T

Restoring headlights?

Thanks for that, I have the uv coating which I will use when conditions are a bit better! The kit I bought came with that too, two sachets.
  4. T

I also bought a pair of Novsight H4 LED bulbs for my 03 EP3. They are easy to fit and are very impressive, much better than halogens and colour temp is 6500, so very white. They cost £23 a pair on ebay, so comparable with decent halogens, and beam pattern is very well controlled. Regarding MOT...
  5. T

Restoring headlights?

I bought a kit on Amazon called DHOutdoors, it was £7.99, it contains 3 grades wet and dry paper, polish and lacquer, as well as drill mounted holders. I found the best way was to use 1200 wet and dry, with lots of water, then the polish, which is like T Cut. To finish off I used Peak metal...
Back