• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Throttle

1. Throttle

FN2 speaker and sub upgrades

All fitted now so only grabbed odd photos sorry :( Any questions though and I’ll try to help on how i did it, although others may have done it differently. I would recommend grabbing a cable access kit, which came in helpful a few times :) I never managed to get my speaker wiring through...
  2. Throttle

With the wiring connection/plugs sat on the very edge of the boot i couldn’t get my new speaker wiring through :( room due to plugs there was too tight. I managed to feed a cable access rod through and i fastened my new cable to its end and two attempts it ended up getting really tight and...
  3. Throttle

Bit of work in progress at the moment on it :) So far fitted the amp in the boot which I’ve got linked in with head unit, and battery although not wired it on yet as I’ve not finished the speakers wiring. I’ve sound deadened one door and got wires through for the speakers on that door which...
  4. Throttle

Thanks I’ll start looking into amps and give the sub idea a miss then.
  5. Throttle

Hi I upgraded my oem unit in my car a few months back to the Pioneer Sph-da130dab which gave better sound quality and more features yet now id like to upgrade the speakers and add a new set of front speakers and a sub, I dont want a huge sub im more thinking a slim sub preferably underseat...
Back