• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TimmyP

1. T

DC5 exhaust manifold fitted to UK EP3... sorry can't find the answer via search.

This is what I bought. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  2. T

DC5 exhaust manifold fitted to UK EP3... sorry can't find the answer via search.

That's the thing, proper Honda manifold and cat albeit JDM is preferable to aftermarket stuff, especially because it is already fitted. It's the centre section cocking things up. My only other concern is the volume of the rear box. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  3. T

And I think I saw you had to get the JDM ARB as well. Not sure how people don't need it. It touches the manifold. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  4. T

Will do, thanks. The Invidia pipe is proper loud but the two centre pipes are what ruin it. If the Japspeed centre section will bolt from the JDM cat up to that it might save me some cash. Appreciate the help, thanks. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  5. T

And the centre pipe is one solid pipe? Any pics at all please? Thanks for the info. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  6. T

Not answering my own question but possibly a better option would be Japspeed sports cat and Sportex b pipe mated to original exhaust.
  7. T

Good afternoon, Having failed to find the answer to this question anywhere (here or Google), I am reluctantly posting one of my own before I waste more money on exhaust parts. I recently purchased a DC5 exhaust manifold and cat for my '04 Ep3 (as the standard cat had been gutted). I...
Back