• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tino

1. Tino

Santa pod 26th March RWYB vs Skyline GTST

Raced my mate in his Skyline GTST at the fast show I got a 13.9 sec @ 100.82mph. Top Speed of the day was 102.81mph. :twisted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBXn_GKp9hI :twisted: Really need an LSD :(
  2. Tino

power to weight

Hi every one, Im am just after pointing in the right directing really. I trying to find out the weight of the oem bonnet, doors, boot and spoiler. And then the same for these parts in Carbon. This is to compare the difference between them. I have been searching for a while know and i am having...
  3. Tino

best torque

What about a supercharger thought they were the best thing for improving the torque for a CTR. Of course you will need the exhaust, induction kit and mapping done to for it all to work nicely. Thinking of getting one my self. But not sure if they are worth the money. Need to find some one with...
  4. Tino

Gears struggling to go in and to change Help

These are sad time but were a old clutch falls, A new stage 2 upgrade will take its place along with a LSD. The cost of the this is around the £1800 from TDI-North. But first ive been told to get the oil changed in the gears and see how its gose from there. If that dose not work then its...
  5. Tino

Its going in this weekend, if i can get Monday and Tuesday off work. Along with the MOT. Ive been away for a while so not had the chance. It will be having the big service brake fluid, transmition fuild change etc. Will this make a difference. :confused:
  6. Tino

Hi guy's I was just wondering if any one else has this problem or even an answer for it. When driving the car at normal speeds the gears are fine. But when i want to open the taps abit and have some fun I find not all the time but most of the time it struggle to come out and go in to gear. It...
  7. Tino

How you doing mate. Have you been up to much, did you ever go to the bubble meet.

How you doing mate. Have you been up to much, did you ever go to the bubble meet.
  8. Tino

Hey mate im back in stoke. Fancy a get together tonight. Like a meet and greet sort of thing...

Hey mate im back in stoke. Fancy a get together tonight. Like a meet and greet sort of thing. Say about 7 Or what ever time is best for you. I have no plans for the rest of the day so im easy. We can meets at BP. i l keep and eye on the site for a reply. Hope to see you later then
  9. Tino

Hey mate im back in stoke. Fancy a get together tonight. Like a meet and greet sort of thing...

Hey mate im back in stoke. Fancy a get together tonight. Like a meet and greet sort of thing. Say about 7 Or what ever time is best for you. I have no plans for the rest of the day so im easy. We can meets at BP. ** keep and eye on the site for a reply. Hope to see you later then
  10. Tino

Hey bud welcome to the forum. Its good to finaly have a friend on the site. And i like the CTR i...

Hey bud welcome to the forum. Its good to finaly have a friend on the site. And i like the CTR i like them in red. It was a shame about the other night it was a bit last minute but I was bord. Nobody truned up in the end. I do plan on having another meet, try and get as many of the stokies...
Back