• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tobamory

1. T

FK8 3 Things you'd like to se on the Fk8 Mk2

Slicker stereo Volume button Pops and bangs from exhaust in R mode.
  2. T

FK8 A45 to 440i to Type R GT

JUst an update on the car, its on day 2 of preparation hes more of less finished the paint correction and half the car is coated in protector, im using carbin collective this time, we were going to go for Gyeon or Gtecknic, but decided to go with this for now and i may try another in a year or...
  3. T

lol
  4. T

I just got rid of her Cooper S for this one, and i can just about tell its a little quicker but nothing major. Only nice thing about it is her old 1 was 2 years old and Mini have a nice new stereo in it a lot slicker this is hers and this is when i collected it the number plates rocks LOL...
  5. T

Im not too sure Yet mate, i see remaps for them 360s for only 300 quid any of you got these ? i also heard of a 500 ?????? god knows how they do that saw cost 5k ish.. A45 was nice but oversteered a little, yes it did shift but i think when you up in the 300s its costly for the gains, dont get...
  6. T

Yes Flashy A45 used a plugin box with 9 settings and 4 wires, 440i was a proper BMW warranty remap and big exhaust...
  7. T

the approx BHP of each car 440 had MPerformance Exhaust and engine remap and A45 ran the RennTech engine Mod What is the exact figure for the FK8 whenever i watch a video they say 316 320 312 :( i was lead to believe its 320ish ?
  8. T

Picked her up last Saturday a Championship White GT, thus far loving it, shes going through a full details at the moment and will be complete in 2 days, i,ll throw some pictures up once shes done, as for drivability comparing it to both my 45 and 440 its amazing, the amount of grip this thing...
Back