• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tom69

1. T

My pre face lift ep3

Yea I heard they make a difference all *** I'll be putting it all on together so won't notice individual differences but mine are old and knackered so good excuse to get new ones [emoji3] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

My pre face lift ep3

Just had these turn up today birthday gift from my girlfriend my birthday was a couple of weeks ago better late than never was surprised how much the gear knob weighs heavier than I thought and got a bag of haribo with it as well [emoji3] also got a new gear knob gaiter and some red leds to have...
  3. T

My pre face lift ep3

Right yesterday my new engine mounts turned up so got my car in the workshop after work today and swapped them all over have to say really impressed with them hardly any vibration at all now the car is nice to drive again Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. T

My pre face lift ep3

Small update changed my oil and filter also sprayed some underseal on today and fitted my battery tie and some of my tegiwa bolt kit thinking of changing the engine mounts again as the vibration is a lot worse than I though thinking of going for the Vibra technics fast road ones in hope they...
  5. T

My pre face lift ep3

Yea I dropped the sub frame you can do it without but looking at it you would have to undo the downpipe as I don't think your get the mount out with that in the way if your just doing the rear one then it will probably be easier for you to undo the downpipe I dropped the subframe because I done...
  6. T

My pre face lift ep3

Would recommend if you doing it on a ramp was a pain doing it on axel stands because of the limited space but I'm impatient and didn't want to wait lol definitely would drop the sub frame makes things easier also put the bolts through the engine mounts first it's hard to line them up after if...
  7. T

My pre face lift ep3

Small update after a lot of blood sweat and swearing managed to fit my bottom engines mounts I'm going to do the oil change tomorrow at work along with the battery tie and the bolt kit will post some pictures tomorrow
  8. T

My pre face lift ep3

Just had this turn up Friday my front engine mount, oil with shortie filter, tegiwa battery tie red and a tegiwa engine bay bolt kit in red hopefully will get a chance to put it all on next week Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. T

My pre face lift ep3

It cost about £780 most of that was parts was about £200 labour genuine Honda parts ain't cheap that was about a year ago wouldn't of thought price would change that much but was worth it in my eyes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. T

My pre face lift ep3

Hi new to this forum and it's the first time I have done a build thread as well. I got this just over a year ago now had 117k on the clock first thing I done was a service except the air filter as it has a k&n kit on it I will be getting rid of that as I don't like the idea of my air intake...
Back