• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Tom9z

1. Tom9z

could not post in previous post but

Send me a PM before you order it as I may have one for sale, it has been on my car about 3-4 days and if I can't get it sorted it will be coming off as it doesn't fit properly because of the setup on my car.
  2. Tom9z

Problems with new tegiwa catback!

Thanks for the reply, I might take it to a garage and get it re-fitted properly, but I'm confused as to how it can't be fitted properly? It's really strange as there is a tiny gap between the body of the car and the exhaust, yet my spoon b pipe used to hang so low!
  3. Tom9z

Problems with new tegiwa catback!

Hi Guys, I recently purchased the Tegiwa catback and I am having nothing but problems with it! For some reason my car DOES Not like exhausts and I am constantly spending money sorting them out. Previous: Integra DC5 Manifold > Integra DC5 Cat > Spoon B Pipe (Silenced) > Standard backbox Now...
  4. Tom9z

Please help me choose a catback!

I contacted them and they said it's just the back box but they do sell the B pipe aswell for £277 in total. Does it meet my criteria though?
  5. Tom9z

Please help me choose a catback!

Hi All, I am currently running the following set up on my 04 EP3. Manifold: Integra DC5 Cat: Integra DC5 B Pipe: Spoon Silenced BackBox: Standard The only problem is the cat is rattling and the B pipe is ruined from being scraped so much, I have a spare cat so I am looking for a cat back to...
  6. Tom9z

Tegiwa M Purchased!! Finally

Don't worry about it in the rain i've got the Gruppe M box and filter and never had an issue even in torrential rain.
  7. Tom9z

Integra DC5 manifold blowing (exhaust fitted to EP3)

Just for an update I replaced the manifold/cat and it's all fine now, managed to get one off eBay. Now the Spoon B pipe is playing up... Cars! :(
  8. Tom9z

More exhaust issues, help required with B pipe!

Hi All, I am having yet more exhaust issues with my EP3 Type R. The only problem is the exhaust isn't standard. I have an Integra DC5 Type R manifold and cat matched to a Spoon B Pipe and Standard EP3 Backbox. After replacing the manifold and cat (a complete nightmare.) when the manifold...
  9. Tom9z

Krzys' 2005 Cosmic Grey Civic EP3 Type R - Bob

Nice car! Where abouts in Notts are you from??
  10. Tom9z

Dc sports race header

I'll PM you sir
  11. Tom9z

Dc sports race header

I have a DC5 header and cat and running 241bhp
  12. Tom9z

What oil would you use? An old question i know!

Thanks I will bear that in mind when my next service is due.
  13. Tom9z

Why's that? If it shouldn't be in my car, let me know so I can drain it straight away! I was under the impression any 5w40 fully synth would be suitable, and I got this for a lot cheaper than they have it for now.
  14. Tom9z

I use Millers Nanodrive 5w40 http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-73732-millers-oils-nanodrive-cfs-5w-40-nt-full-synthetic-engine-oil.aspx
  15. Tom9z

My NHB EP3

Yellow - if you can paint the car yourself do something different :)
Back