• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TomCat

1. TomCat

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

Did you sell all your old aftermarket bits?
  2. TomCat

Stoptech

I had the 330mm kit on my ep3, I had 17inch rotas on it. From memory it will fit standard alloys but only if you have a spacer. Amazing bit of kit.
  3. TomCat

EP3 What did you do to your EP3 today?

Are they facelift headlights? They basically came green out the factory, something on them reacts funny and super quick.
  4. TomCat

EP3 Skunk2 Megapower R Install help

I remember trying to fit one to mine. Depends on the diameter on the Skunk2. Think they come in 3" and 2.5"
  5. TomCat

EP3 What did you do to your EP3 today?

Those are unique...
  6. TomCat

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

I used 10w60 in my s2000 based on tom from tgm's advice and it was fine.
  7. TomCat

What did you do to your Type R today?

Sickly is a name I've not seen round here for ages.
  8. TomCat

K100 remap, what's the minimum I should do?

Get a broom handle and blast that mother like a teenager.
  9. TomCat

70 or 74mm intake manifold & throttle body?

Different intakes will require different adapters. But yeah that's the right idea.
  10. TomCat

I'm sure Chris or someone with better knowledge will come along but I think it comes down to your final aims. Going FI or not? Cams? Etc?
  11. TomCat

Id be suprised if the throttle body gives that much. But you never know. Even if it does it's alot of money for not much in he way of gains.
  12. TomCat

I had the skunk2 70mm on mine. Into a 70mm RBC. Feel like the throttle body was a bit of a waste of time/money. It looked gorgeous, however maybe made 1-2 brake and can't say much different about the mids. I think N/A the stock TB is well up to the task. However I beleive the inlet is worth it...
  13. TomCat

EP3 Ep3 down on power, what to do next?

And top.
  14. TomCat

And buy one with a 250 pop and bang map. Will last ages [emoji6]
  15. TomCat

Won't having the primary pulled just throw it into limp mode and have it run bad anyway so you won't tell?
Back