• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TommyDC5

1. TommyDC5

TommySucks2K

For me to own my favourite car... R34 GTR I need to roll around in a cheap car for a year to save up. That and in September I start a 1 year secondary PGCE course so need something economical to travel to and from placement. Makes sense to put it up for sale now and hope someone nibbles. I...
  2. TommyDC5

TommySucks2K

Suits you can have my hardtop! Come and get it!
  3. TommyDC5

TommySucks2K

Some photos taken by my man Keng of KengHayWong Photography. Comments & criticism welcome. And yes I do know my front bumper doesn't match. Will be sorted in a couple of weeks by my spray man.
  4. TommyDC5

Suits' JDM S2000

I've got the centre caps and clips etc but i prefer them without them on. They look less busy ;) I think you should do a nice custom blue or purple colour!
  5. TommyDC5

Suits' JDM S2000

Only ballerz rock a good spec of Advan ;) Don't spray them a nice anthracite colour unless you want to copy me! Also in reference to arch rolling get a professional from a body shop like Steve Denton @ StyleHaus in Northampton. His work is amazing! He completely transformed my bent...
  6. TommyDC5

My integra

^^^ This for sure!
  7. TommyDC5

K20A Engine swap...

I've fell in love! If you are ever stupid to sell it please let me buy it!
  8. TommyDC5

K20A Engine swap...

O WOW! I think I am a little moist! Does this mean it is converted to FWD? I'm not clued up on the K20 swaps into Elise's.
  9. TommyDC5

Suits' JDM S2000

Weak offsets on these SA3r's! You know blue would look amazing on your car! Ballerz rock Advans!
  10. TommyDC5

Grinding sound at start up

My S2k does it from cold aswell. Its a horrible noise but nothing that is damaging.
  11. TommyDC5

Clean! My FN2 GT...

Andy at 200bhp Im sure could sort it for you! They would prep the car for you aswell for a fee! I.e underseal and detail to make sure it is immaculate for you.
  12. TommyDC5

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! The car looks extremely tasty! Only the best parts used!
  13. TommyDC5

Clean! My FN2 GT...

Why is her dad trying to show her leg off? Great work on the FN2!
  14. TommyDC5

maaaa riiiiiiide - s2k content

Typical student being poor and eating beans on toast and getting wasted everynight? Nah that isn't me. Im going to make a thread of the damage with a full write up etc to get some feedback and just some advice on what to do if I don't get a response.
  15. TommyDC5

maaaa riiiiiiide - s2k content

YEP they are really bad! Arch Enemy the company that did them took no care on my car and demolished them. It only needed a minor flare and theyve ruined the fronts. Im currently trying to sort something with the owner of the company but hes ignored me over the last 2 weeks. (I hope he is on holiday)
Back