• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TonyBuon

1. TonyBuon

2011 FN2 Deep Sapphire Blue

Best colour....keep it safe, there's not many left of them ;)
  2. TonyBuon

finally back in a R

Gorgeous, well done
  3. TonyBuon

Type R #16 - FK8 #3

lutterworth by any chance?? Went school there many moons ago....
  4. TonyBuon

Back in a K20 after 6 years away

They are in Crewe (not too far from Stoke on Trent). Poor website but great knowledge - they used to be the only place to go for EP3's/FN2's years ago but now they've moved on to Porsche's and stuff. They aren't cheap but they are good / quality fitters. HONDA HQ are very good though and...
  5. TonyBuon

So, after fitting, I am pleased to say not really any louder (which I am surprised at). Also no warning light (as of yet). There is just a little bit of a lower growl but it’s absolutely fine and will for sure keep me in the dB limits of tracks. Next...remap from TPWengineering, booked in 26th...
  6. TonyBuon

Congrats [emoji3] Right first time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. TonyBuon

These bits being fitted today....can people guess where at by their parts wall? [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. TonyBuon

Thanks matey, much appreciated
  9. TonyBuon

Booked in for a Piper Manifold and sports cat from ABP next month because my OEM cat is falling apart and the join between it and the Miltek is almost worn out. I can't find much about the Piper system and I know about the concerns come MOT time but given the OEM is like £2k, it seems to be the...
  10. TonyBuon

FN2 Piper manifold and sports cat

Hi, anyone got any experience of this set up? My OEM cat is about in bits and it’s like £2k for a replacement. I don’t want to mess around at MOT time so the piper seems to be the one of not many options but I can’t find much review wise on it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. TonyBuon

I had ferodo ds2500’s. I know there is better out there but for the power I have at the moment they are spot on. Handling wise I honestly don’t need anything better... tyres are good. it’s power I need now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. TonyBuon

Well, APs performed excellently! Could handle the car on the brakes if that makes sense? Still slow though aren’t they these cars...in the dry it’s a constant ‘pull over’. HOWEVER, in the wet the car is immense and nobody comes past whatever the machinery, it’s me that does the overtaking ...
  13. TonyBuon

NHB EP3 06 Premier Edition

Stunning example. well done - makes me miss mine too! as someone said
  14. TonyBuon

FN2 Drive Shafts

Hi all, there's a lot of noise about drive shafts busting/rotting at the moment. I guess this is given the FN2 is getting old (and it sounds like the drive shafts are a poor design)? I see that Tegiwa offer "insane" drive shafts which sound like a good deal if future proofing in case of going...
  15. TonyBuon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back