• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Toolapc

1. Toolapc

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Can I come with you if you do a day In July please mate?
  2. Toolapc

FK8 Making a fk8 more subtle

You can buy the excact model you are describing. I think its beiing marketed as the sport line. Loads better in my opinion both to drive and visualy
  3. Toolapc

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

stunning car mate. Loved these ever since I saw two of them within a few miles of each other on the m4 a few years back
  4. Toolapc

Flashy's Ibis White Audi Mk2 TT 2.0tfsi valvelift

Pretty sure i saw this around swindon the other week. Looks very nice
  5. Toolapc

2018 Black sapphire metallic BMW M2

another dc5 or fd2
  6. Toolapc

FN2 Oil leak

I thought it was the rocker cover seal but my mechanic said its from the oil filter area ., Going to get it up on a ramp and have a proper look
  7. Toolapc

Ep3 type r alignment problem

you sure its not just tram lining ? ep3's are renowned for that. used to happen all the time in my old ep3
  8. Toolapc

FN2 Oil leak

Cheers loxy looks like its coming from the rocker cover
  9. Toolapc

FN2 Oil leak

So according to my MOT tester I have a slight oil leak. He wasn't able to tell me where from though. I'm going to borrow my mates ramp and have a look. Any common areas to check first? I have noticed its using more oil but I just put that down to the pcv vale needing changing, Haven't...
  10. Toolapc

FN2 Badges

no they are just on with adhesive dental floss and just saw away will do it then you will just need to clear up the mess it leaves behind
  11. Toolapc

FK8 Couple of niggles with FK8 Type R

I think you mean like the crv has. Put the car in reverse and the mirrors tilt. Then when back in gear they resume the set position FK8 doesn't have them
  12. Toolapc

FK8 Picking up my FK8 tomorrow

What did you dislike about the Suzuki? I thought those little jimnys were supposed to be brilliant
  13. Toolapc

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

Depends what colours you like. You may be disappointed if you don't wait
  14. Toolapc

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

wait and see what is released if you have a year left on the fk2 anyway
  15. Toolapc

FK8 CTR 2019 talk

Where has this pro edition name surfaced from ?
Back