• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Townie

1. T

Lambda sensor bank one high voltage

As the title shows this fault is showing when car is hot Iv replaced the sensor .. Checked tps that's fine .. Cleaned the map sensor .. Cleaned idle control valve .. Cleaned the throttle housing and still fault code keeps coming up this fault is driving me mad any info or suggestions be...
  2. T

P0132 fault

New sensor still no joy ... Checked throttle postion sensor 0.50v on idle on full throttle 4.50v which is fine cleaned throttle hosing it was really dirty car idles loads better but still has the light on only thing when the light does come on car seems to judder between 1500- 2000k...
  3. T

P0132 fault

My exhaust is ticking to .. And smells really hot
  4. T

o2 sensor wireing checks

Did you sort it
  5. T

P0132 fault

Left the battery of for over 4 hours just took the car for long spin .. Light came on when car was running on idle noticed the exhaust ticking a lot is this Normal
  6. T

P0132 fault

Yeah no worries ..
  7. T

P0132 fault

Yeah ordered up mate hoping fixes it
  8. T

P0132 fault

Yes mate refunded
  9. T

P0132 fault

Non geninie ngk one lasted 3 days
  10. T

P0132 fault

Yeah thanks for your help mate .. Its so strange as it only happens when it gets hot
  11. T

P0132 fault

Yeah only bank one mate .. Because that's the fault code coming up you reckon may need both
  12. T

P0132 fault

Yes mate .. Reset with a tool and battery light goes out until it gets hot and then comes back on
  13. T

P0132 fault

Update .. still ill same fault code coming up ...
  14. T

P0132 fault

Ok mate thanks .. Anything is worth a go atm driving me nuts
  15. T

P0132 fault

Iv taken the battery of .. But haven't tryed with the lights on though gotta be worth a go
Back