• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by trickyteg

1. trickyteg

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Looks good mate. I had the same issue on mine but I just put a sticky pad in between the shield and the filter just to stop the slight rattle lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. trickyteg

N77's motors....Audi TT & now 30th Anniversary EP3

Sold the fn2 mate [emoji24] will still be around and coming to the shows. I have little plan to maybe get a dc2 as a project car though just trying to convince the wife [emoji51] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. trickyteg

Yeah at the mo, had a few time wasters tbh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. trickyteg

Good effort mate car and bike looks great. Can't wait to get back on me bike once I've got me van Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. trickyteg

From EP3 to FN2 - yay or nay?

My fn2 is for sale [emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. trickyteg

FN2 My Fn2 Type R

Welcome. Get a hks rsk mate sound is awesome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. trickyteg

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

Does look good mate loving the green Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. trickyteg

Dazaturbo's dc5

Ha ha I had a white dc2 so wanted to try the blue Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. trickyteg

Dazaturbo's dc5

Really nice mate I'm looking at blue dc5's just lately Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. trickyteg

Arctic Blue DC5

Nice teg mate I've been looking at these aswell Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. trickyteg

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

Great build mate for the Lols ha ha can't wait to see some vids Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. trickyteg

DC2 DB8 DC5 Honda Integra DC2 Mods Advice

Yeah it was a cracking car mate still miss it now and I've had the fn2 2 years lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. trickyteg

DC2 DB8 DC5 Honda Integra DC2 Mods Advice

A up mate I used to have a jdm teg as well, I had a tegiwa whale induction kit up rated plugs and leads,tegiwa manifold, decat, custom b pipe and a hks super draga back box with no baffles in lol sounded immense. Had it dyno'd at tdi north before the manifold was fitted and it got 210bhp wished...
  14. trickyteg

honda badge colours customer help

Thorpy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. trickyteg

honda badge colours customer help

There's a guy on Civinfo mate who does them sure he could do you some Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back