• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by trv75

1. trv75

FL5 New Civic Type R

I bought an FK8 back in 2019, loved it for the 3 years I had it. Traded in at end of PCP for M4 Competition. I was very interested in the FL5 until I saw the price, £47k is mental. January 2019 FK8 was £31,500.
  2. trv75

FK8 New FK8 owners Q&A - everything you want to know and dare to ask here

Not to be rude, but you have removed the thin plastic film that is often on those types of battery? I know from experience that it's easily missed :confused:
  3. trv75

FK8 Tyres...help a noob out....FK8

Yeah, finally got mine fitted about 10 days ago. I wasn't 100% sure of the look at first, seemed a bit tractor looking!! :) but they've grown on me and I do actually think they are an improvement and fill the arches nicely. The ride is noticeably better, speed bumps and potholes don't seem half...
  4. trv75

Well I pulled the trigger on a set of 255/35/R20 PS4's, Blackcircles had a 15% off deal so worked out @ £525 delivered. Which seemed decent. Just need to find a decent tyre fitter now :)
  5. trv75

Yeah you're probably right, probably just overthinking it :D
  6. trv75

Jan/Feb 2022, so a while yet
  7. trv75

Soooo, is the general consensus that the 35 profile tyre is generally considered the way to go? Is there a downside to fitting these? I'll be shortly needing 2 new fronts after 11k which isn't too bad I dont think, but was thinking about replacing all 4 with the 35's. With it being PCP I wonder...
  8. trv75

What did you do to your Type R today?

How does modifying exhaust work with PCP? Do you have to revert it back to standard at end of deal? Cheers
  9. trv75

I wonder if temperature affects this as well? As I occasionally had the crunch when I first got car back in January (seems to have cleared, or I'm doing as you suggest without realising. Although 1st to 2nd still is a bit 'draggy' when cold
  10. trv75

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

How do exhaust modifications work with warranty/PCP arrangements? I could be tempted with a Remus. The lacklustre exhaust sound is one of my few gripes with the car
  11. trv75

FK8 New Car PCP Buying

That seems good, how many years over?
  12. trv75

FK8 New Car PCP Buying

I've just checked my paperwork, final payment is £16584, there's a typo in my post as well. My actual payment is £361 :eek:
  13. trv75

FK8 New Car PCP Buying

I got mine at the beginning of the year, put 8k down and 3yr/10000mile PCP for £351 a month. Got the 5 years servicing and alloy wheel insurance thrown in as well. Seemed like an ok deal at the time.
  14. trv75

Yeah I agree, they should make it bigger if anything! :lol: On a side note, don't see what all the fuss is about volume knob etc, fine as it is. I'd rather they improved the quality of steering wheel buttons, get rid of that cheap plastic clickyness
  15. trv75

I'm not sure about installing on the head unit, personally I use Spotify via Android play. Setting it was very simple, just plugged it in and followed instructions on phone display. I'm using a Galaxy S9
Back