• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TryphonR

1. TryphonR

Steering wheel turning and bouncing back!

Hello everyone!i have a problem with car the last 3 days.For some reason my battery died.After i started the car with cables i turn my steering wheel to the left...when it's way to the left is terminated it bounces for a little to the other side!At the same time the lights go off for 1 sec and...
  2. TryphonR

Keihin Throttle body for K20 EP3

i really don't know my friend..in the service book is says "change of throttle body" at some point that's why i thought it may be aftermarket.the car also has the intake manifold from the jdm if this helps..!
  3. TryphonR

Keihin Throttle body for K20 EP3

Just yesterday i discovered that my car has this tb from the previous owner.does anyone know something about it? i've never heard this company before and i can't find anything serious about it!
  4. TryphonR

Honda parts from "free shipping" sites

I found some sites with good parts like Skunk2,Buddy club etc from US and Canada with VERY low prices and free shipping.Has anyone had any experience or are they waste of time/money?here's a link...
  5. TryphonR

Ep3 Type-r FULL 1st Stage

I have no problem with sound..!i just want whats gonna give me more power!
  6. TryphonR

70mm Throttle Body Options - EP3 K20A2

anyone tried Japspeed from the forum??
  7. TryphonR

So i guess the best 1st stage contains these things: 1)Hondata k-pro 2)gruppe m intake 3)rbc 4)skunk 2 70'' throttle body... 5)i guess a Toda header or something else? 7)and what catback would you suggest??
  8. TryphonR

will it really make any difference??
  9. TryphonR

usefull advice till now..thanks everyone!does anyone know whats the highest number on a dyno from a stage 1 ep3??
  10. TryphonR

i want to stay N/A for now Tom..take out everything from the car on 1st stage and then move on.
  11. TryphonR

I own a type-r with AEM v2 intake,Hondata K-Pro,intake manifold from the JDM version,DC exhaust manifold with Skunk2 megapower r.The car is running 237hp.Any other ideas to gain some power?but without tuning the inside of the engine(cams,valves etc)!I just want to squeeze every possible power...
  12. TryphonR

70mm Throttle Body Options - EP3 K20A2

I am considering making the same mod to my ep3.I just keep considering if it's worth the money change because throttle bodies Skunk2 or Spoon are pretty expensive..!
  13. TryphonR

Ebay Listing about the K24. Is it true?

Lets say we combine STOCK k24 bottom end with STOCK k20 head..how much horsepower will we get??
Back