• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by TuckR

1. TuckR

Matt's JDM EP3

Got to love a JDM EP3! :cool:
  2. TuckR

Partyvan's 270bhp N/A track slut

That is coming along nicely mate :)
  3. TuckR

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Good work.
  4. TuckR

Cosmic grey EP3 from Slovenia

Great work, please let us know if it's sorted the problem.
  5. TuckR

New member, showing off my ep3!

Welcome mate. Car looks lovely, hope you manage to get back behind the wheel and enjoy very soon! As it's such low mileage, personally, I wouldn't mess around with it too much - my priorities would be: Fix the cosmetic issues that you've mentioned. Braided brake lines, Motul RBF600 brake fluid...
  6. TuckR

CIVIC EP3 JDM

Looks wicked mate, love a JDM EP3!
  7. TuckR

my milano ep3

That front bumper....Ouch! The rest of the car looks great though, what's the plans for it?
  8. TuckR

My New Milano Red EP3

Engine bay and footwell light look really good mate. Any picture of the centre console and exhaust? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. TuckR

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Good job mate, looks much tidier Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. TuckR

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Haha thanks Mike. I always like to buy used parts so that I can do a proper job. That way I can take my time (I need a lot [emoji23]) and still keep her on the road. Thanks mate - yeah the seats are great, well looked after [emoji106] . Any mods for the Accord yet? Sent from my SM-G935F using...
  11. TuckR

At a bit of a loss

Same happened with mine. I think this is the case with a lot of them, becomes more obvious once lowered. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. TuckR

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Got all the refurb parts from BrakeParts.co.uk, very reasonably priced and had no issues with the front discs bought from there previously. I spent a lot of time removing all the old paint and grime from the calipers as they were worse than I thought but it's all about preparation and...
  13. TuckR

Ep3 2nd gear advice

Pretty sure I read the opposite, that people have removed their short shifter to try and help with the crunching Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. TuckR

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, I do actually really like the look now so I plan on keeping it for a while. Got another Spoon part.... Only a N1 bung :smt015 The 6am cold starts were my reason for getting it, plus the girlfriend said it sounded like a 20 year old boy...
  15. TuckR

Mike's Cosmic EP3

Nice work, looks lovely. Doesn't sound much louder than OEM to my untrained ears....which is a good thing in my book! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Back